Somethings I need confirmed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somethings I need confirmed.

There has been a lot of negativity on this forum lately about lack of signings and how Onouha, Alex and Samba have all rejected joining us but is this actually true?

The Onouha story on SkySports website just said they are considering options and they have not ruled out a move to us.
    Samba was always unrealistic because interest from bigger team.
    And where have people came to the conclusion that Alex has rejected us because yesterday on SSN they said he was still in talks.

Enjoy the game today.
    Sing Loud and Proud.
    QPRLewis

im beggining to dislike the rumourmongers that is skysports and that silly 'transfer thingy' they push every hour with a load of drival n claptrap......i urge us be outside hq on deadline day n barrack and disrupt whoever they have standing there all day reporting waiting for messi/xavi n ronaldo when all that turns up is anthony unknown and billy nobody !
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hope we have back up options just in case.

Comment

Wonder if sky actually stole it all up to buils the transfer deadline day on their show , guarantee it's viewing figs through the roof and therefore advertising revenue expensive

Would be of no benefit if all deals done early. Maybe cynical but wonder if there's some sort of agreement

Comment

Working...
        X