Positive mental attitude...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive mental attitude...!

Ok guys and girls, today could be a defining day in our season. Many have been negative all week saying if we don't get any new players in we're done for and gonna lose the match..... There's no reason to assume that and we must stay positive!!

Facts about Wigan:
    • They are bottom of the league
    • They've won less games than anyone else all season
    • They've scored less goals than anyone else all season
    • Only 2 teams have conceeded more goals than them all season
    • They have the worst goal difference in the league
    • They will probably have even less confidence than us
    • They are playing away and will have about 50 fans

Come on people, they are bottom for a very good reason. We should have nothing to fear.

We have been on a shocking slump over the last 11 matches and we are still 2 points above them, that should highlight how bad they are!!

We are missing Faurlin and Traore which is a real blow, but those that mention Taraabt also, just remember he never actually played in the team when we were doing well, so we can certainly win without him.

Hughes will be improving the intensity, fitness and morale around the camp on a daily basis... things will only get better.

The talk of certain players coming in such as Taiwo and Henrique will have given the players a lift.

We won our last game, regardless if it was a performance as people had hoped, we won and that's all that mattered and we beat a very tidy footballing side after only a days rest from a tough away game at Newcastle.

Be positive people and and i'm sure Mark and the boys will pull this one out of the bag, and once they do, we will be on our way to a new and thriving era for this great club with new players to follow next week and a standard to follow we could've only dreamed of in recent years!!

I really admire your positivity and you back it up well.
    Right now though, this is a big game and we are rangers and I just can't buy into it.

I really thought we would have 2/3 new players in by now, but we have the same set of poor players as Tuesday.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      I really admire your positivity and you back it up well.
      Right now though, this is a big game and we are rangers and I just can't buy into it.

I really thought we would have 2/3 new players in by now, but we have the same set of poor players as Tuesday.

Sorry.
      I know what you mean, but i'm sure you'll see a much different performance from Tuesday. MKD had nothgin to lose and no pressure so could just express themselves. We had loads of pressure due to well publicised facts such as the worst FA cup record in England and having only 1 home win all season, plus our players would've been leggy after the Newcastle game.

Today Wigan will also be playing with fear and pressure which will make it a much more level playing field, but we are at home and must make that count in our favour. I'm sure if we talk to Wigan fans they wouldn't assume they have an easy 3 points today, so why do so many of our fans think that will be the case.

Of course we could lose, it's football, but let's cross that bridge if and when the time comes....

Comment

I fear a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDUBLIN View Post
          I fear a draw.
          Quite possible, but it wouldn't be the worst result in the world and keeps us ticking over until the new players come in. I can see the teams around us droping points this weekend, Bolton have Liverpool, Wolves in derby with Villa, Blackburn away to Everton.,,, maybe a couple of draws in that lot.

Comment

i have a positive mental altitude
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I predict a riot!!!

Comment

Del good post , if our supporters would put the energy into supporting the team like they do moaning we will win

Got a good feeling, this could be our defining moment we believe we can make the team believe

Comment

I predict a 2-0 win for us. But we have to deal with a desperate Wigan to acheive it. They will bomb forward, I suspect. Hence, It will not be easy.
                  Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2012, 03:28 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Same poor players but another 3 days training,preparation and organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      Same poor players but another 3 days training,preparation and organisation.

It´s seems like we are a bit more organized as a team now.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Was there any doubt....

Great result / performance / goals etc etc etc....

Onwards and upwards now and with some additions we will hopefully go from strength to strength.

Comment

Comment

Fantastic win today, and we should all enjoy

But let's not kid ourselves....new manager motivation alone won't do it, we do need a few quality players to stay in this league. A proven striker, a couple of quality defenders, and an attacking midfielder too (all with some PACE please) would give us a great chance.

QPR 3 Wigan 1 ...get in

Comment

Well done Delboy.

Comment

Working...
                              X