Pains me to state this FACT about NW's demise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pains me to state this FACT about NW's demise

Since day dot to the bitter end I've been a staunch supporter of NW.
    I always said IWWT even when I was totally frustrated with tactics, post match interviews, the strange Puncheon decision and in the knowledge of what follows.

From two seperate sources (both relatives of different players) I was informed that NW had slowly lost the dressing room. I hoped it was bull, prayed he'd be able to pull it back round and also said that the players need to man up and accept old school management.
    The public slaughtering of Traore was there for all to see, preferential treatment to certain players and poor team set ups / fitness can be seen by all.

Alledgedly:-
    One of the key moments was a team meeting where on reviewing a video NW completely annihilated a young player in front of the squad. Apparently it went beyond Fergie levels and a couple of seasoned Premier pro's took exception at the manner citing time and place. Herein started the breakdown.

Another player alledgedly leaked a team line up whereas in reality many had suspected the Blackburn line up would be as it was. NW as we know went mental and again called out the player, ostracised him and made his life a misery.

Paranioa about these boards and social media set in. NW spent 20 minutes after training and games sometimes blaming social media for poor performances. A player flippantly said playing 1 up front might be closer to the mark and was nearly knocked out!

Now I know nothing about half drunk coaches, half the week in Cornwall, Hogan saying he was treated badly etc, etc but it's just more bad smell.

I totally and utterly Love Sir Neil Warnock and will have the utmost respect for him and his achievements. I don't prescribe to this view but unfortunately you have to manage these Premiership fancy dans a totally different way to Championship dogged war slogs, increasingly modern day footballers need modern day approaches - it pains me to admit NW may not prescribe to the same view.

I would rather NW and JB keep their spat to themselves. Each are using the media level they know best, NW the old fashioned TV and JB using the tedious twitter thing. Hopefully they'll both shut it so we can focus on winning 8 games and not personality point scoring.

I will be at all the games and I will be supporting the lads in blue and white and the Manager 100%

GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM - YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

Alledgedly:-
    One of the key moments was a team meeting where on reviewing a video NW completely annihilated a young player in front of the squad. Apparently it went beyond Fergie levels and a couple of seasoned Premier pro's took exception at the manner citing time and place. Herein started the breakdown.

Another player alledgedly leaked a team line up whereas in reality many had suspected the Blackburn line up would be as it was. NW as we know went mental and again called out the player, ostracised him and made his life a misery.

GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM - YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU
    Who was the player out of interest?

Comment

good of you to say as you say you did support him to the hilt

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Who was the player out of interest?
        i'm definitely not in the know but if what i've read elsewhere has any truth to it, then i think the video was ali and the leak was dj, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
          i'm definitely not in the know but if what i've read elsewhere has any truth to it, then i think the video was ali and the leak was dj, wasn't it?
          I thought the Ali one was after west brom game and was on the pitch?

Comment

I forgot an incident with Faurlin but you can pick and pick at a scab so I am saying no more

I do feel a split personality on this

Finally - I've written to Santa, asked the tooth fairy, prayed to God, Allah, Jehovah and the rest of them but ALL have failed. Will someone somewhere grant me my wish and let Queens Park Rangers FC have a settled, stable 6 months of a season where we can focus on the football on the pitch and nothing else?! It's not too much to ask for is it?
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
              I forgot an incident with Faurlin but you can pick and pick at a scab so I am saying no more

I do feel a split personality on this

Finally - I've written to Santa, asked the tooth fairy, prayed to God, Allah, Jehovah and the rest of them but ALL have failed. Will someone somewhere grant me my wish and let Queens Park Rangers FC have a settled, stable 6 months of a season where we can focus on the football on the pitch and nothing else?! It's not too much to ask for is it?
              i always thought that the ale incident was the one we never recovered from either the club or ale as he never got back to his form after that

Comment

Personally I think it all started with the traore incident.

Comment

i meant with the rest of squad as ale kinda a senior player

a lot of people called the incident with traore as potentially worrying
                  proves dont need to be itk to see whats wrong with your own eyes

Comment

The public show down with Ali and Traore does have a similarity to that of Phil Brown former Hull manager who done the same thing to his team at Man City and after that their results went down hill

Comment

i have heard the same thing from a direct source..(ie not a friend of a friend of a friend)so this does have real substance to it

Comment

it was Ale he ripped to pieces, heard that from several sources

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
                          it was Ale he ripped to pieces, heard that from several sources
                          And no coincidence ales form dipped straight after that

Comment

Working...
                          X