I make Barton Right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I make Barton Right!

Cannot believe how much idiotic abuse our captain is taking from some of the people on here who call themselves QPR fans! All he's done is react honestly to snide remarks made by Warnock.
    Many of us could see the lack of cohesion in the team under Warnock, the strange team formations, the even stranger substitutions and the annoying after match comments after yet another loss stating "I thought it were a great game me!". It looked like he was making it up as he went along towardsd the end.
    I applauded the board for recognising the situation and dealing with it. We'll all be forever grateful to Warnock for getting us up, especially in the circumstances, but he is now in danger of undoing all that with his childish digs at the board. Time to reflect on your own short comings Mr Warnock, and not continuosly look for someone else to blame! Move on man!
    As for Joey, as long as he wears the hoops, he's one of mine and I'll support him and the club. I support QPR, not Warnock.

we haven't got any Barton threads - thank God you arrived.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

How about we start another forum called JBarton.com?

Comment

And yet you read it and commented.??

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
          And yet you read it and commented.??
          Yes. I am going to tweet it and print it and frame it. It is so rare that I might catch fire.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Cannot believe how much idiotic abuse our captain is taking from some of the people on here who call themselves QPR fans! All he's done is react honestly to snide remarks made by Warnock.
            Many of us could see the lack of cohesion in the team under Warnock, the strange team formations, the even stranger substitutions and the annoying after match comments after yet another loss stating "I thought it were a great game me!". It looked like he was making it up as he went along towardsd the end.
            I applauded the board for recognising the situation and dealing with it. We'll all be forever grateful to Warnock for getting us up, especially in the circumstances, but he is now in danger of undoing all that with his childish digs at the board. Time to reflect on your own short comings Mr Warnock, and not continuosly look for someone else to blame! Move on man!
            As for Joey, as long as he wears the hoops, he's one of mine and I'll support him and the club. I support QPR, not Warnock.
            With ya.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              Yes. I am going to tweet it and print it and frame it. It is so rare that I might catch fire.
              Really struggling with the amount of mugs on here tonight. You lot of Warnock sycophants are embarrassing. I take it you lot will be following him to whatever club he goes to next, hopefully.

Comment

Have to say some fans have clearly never seen us as a Top Division side and are still behaving as if we are a League One side. And I'm afraid NW is too showing he clearly isn't a Top division Manager, he did brilliantly getting us promoted, which is what he was appointed to do and will go down in history for that but he is tarnishing his reputation now unfortunately.

Comment

Agree with this. Certainly some idiots on here tonight who think the sun shine's out of Warnocks bacside. Yes he done an extremely good job getting us up but the Premier League was one step to far for him. A bit like quite a few of our players, championship level...
                  Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Really struggling with the amount of mugs on here tonight. You lot of Warnock sycophants are embarrassing. I take it you lot will be following him to whatever club he goes to next, hopefully.
                    Go back over the weeks and read my posts - I was neither a sympathiser or someone that wanted to keep him. However, he is gone and there are ways to behave and not make the club look like mugs and lose focus on the game.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

100% spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Have to say some fans have clearly never seen us as a Top Division side and are still behaving as if we are a League One side. And I'm afraid NW is too showing he clearly isn't a Top division Manager, he did brilliantly getting us promoted, which is what he was appointed to do and will go down in history for that but he is tarnishing his reputation now unfortunately.
                        Totally agree. I can only think that the ones slagging off Barton and wishing he was injured are 12 and never known us as being London's top club in the Premiership.

Comment

Both Warnock and Barton have made needless and unseemly comments and neither have done themselves any favours with these frankly childish outbursts

and of course the media lap them up, amplify them and get QPR supporters wound up into a frenzy

all on the eve of a critically important game for us, we should forget about Warnock and Barton plus these precious darlings such as alex and onouha that may or may not be coming to QPR and focus on getting behind the team and helping them to grab the 3 points on offer tomorrow
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Totally agree. I can only think that the ones slagging off Barton and wishing he was injured are 12 and never known us as being London's top club in the Premiership.
                            My first game was in 82, so stop making daft assumptions.

Not that I would wish any player injured.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Deise hoop View Post
                              100% spot on

Comment

Working...
                              X