Im confused :-\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im confused :-\

since early december and until warnock went there was lots of moaning going on especially on this message board i.e warnocks lost the dressing room, we need a new manager, warnock doesnt know what hes doing, stupid substitutions, backroom staff are turning up drunk, get warnock out etc etc

So as far as im concerned all barton has done is confirmed what everyone was hearing, so unless im missing something, whats the big deal apart from timing coz alot of people on here wanted warnock out and now he is everyone loves him again.

BARTONS GONE OFF TWITTER NOW COZ HE WANTS TO BE FOCUSED FOR TOMMOROWS GAME AND I THINK EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TO, END OF!
    3 PTS AND A 3 NIL WIN TA TA

"THERES ONLY ONE JOEY BARTON"

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
    since early december and until warnock went there was lots of moaning going on especially on this message board i.e warnocks lost the dressing room, we need a new manager, warnock doesnt know what hes doing, stupid substitutions, backroom staff are turning up drunk, get warnock out etc etc

So as far as im concerned all barton has done is confirmed what everyone was hearing, so unless im missing something, whats the big deal apart from timing coz alot of people on here wanted warnock out and now he is everyone loves him again.

BARTONS GONE OFF TWITTER NOW COZ HE WANTS TO BE FOCUSED FOR TOMMOROWS GAME AND I THINK EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TO, END OF!
    3 PTS AND A 3 NIL WIN TA TA

"THERES ONLY ONE JOEY BARTON"
    Because he is the club captain and shouldn't be bothering about Warnock , he should be acting professionally not giving the press more headlines
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Well everyones over reacting its a bit pathetic really

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
        Well everyones over reacting its a bit pathetic really
        Why start another thread about it then
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Barton is doing nothing but damaging QPR at the moment. I am sure if he wasn't at the club we couldn't be doing worse.

He is a trouble maker in the dressing room - why else would a club let hom go for free and NO ONE else would have him.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X