Poisoned club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poisoned club

Why is everyone jumping on the comments of one current player and ignoring the fact that a bitter ex manager is making comments about the current staff playing and directors. Lots of sour grapes from Warnock and silly comments from Barton. Both believe they are right.

From other comments made by players ( Ephraim, Young and Barton) it seems Fernandes has made the right descision. Why at a time like this would we get on the backs of our own players for something said about an ex employee.
    History is just that history and we need to focus on the future and the current.

Thank you Warnock for getting us to the premiership and all you done along the way. But you lost your way and are now gone so shut up about our club.
    Players don't get drawn into the argument just concentrate on winning games and staying in the Prem.
    Supporters do what it says and support the club you love, no matter what is said by anyone we just want 3points.

U R'ssssss

Yes both are acting in a pathetic manner. But fact is fans will side with Warnock as he achieved something for us and is a hero to us. Barton has come in and underachieved on the pitch, most fans would admit they haven't been impressed with his performances.
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I agree Warnock did do something for the club but can't anymore. Barton no needs to put up or shut up. But we need to support the team no matter what.
      No booing even if Dave starts up top with Hulse

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
        Yes both are acting in a pathetic manner. But fact is fans will side with Warnock as he achieved something for us and is a hero to us. Barton has come in and underachieved on the pitch, most fans would admit they haven't been impressed with his performances.
        Disagree strongly. What Barton has achieved (not as much as promised I freely admit) and what Warnock achieved last season are irrelevant. Barton might be a b*stard (no idea, never met the bloke) but if so he is OUR b*rstard.

Football is a v simple game. Its about sides and its about winning. Barton is in our side and we need him to win tomorrow. Everything else is hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Disagree strongly. What Barton has achieved (not as much as promised I freely admit) and what Warnock achieved last season are irrelevant. Barton might be a b*stard (no idea, never met the bloke) but if so he is OUR b*rstard.

Football is a v simple game. Its about sides and its about winning. Barton is in our side and we need him to win tomorrow. Everything else is hot air.
          Absolutely. Hears to 3 points.

Comment

It seems to me that NW has got a little cocky himself because of the 4,000 emails he got, thanking him. Agree with most comments here though don't particularly like JB as a person but then again I am sure there are people out there that don't particularly like me, but he is a Rangers player and absolutely vital to us, if we are to stay up, so booing him makes no sense whatsoever.
            I can see myself falling out with people tomorrow if they boo, as I am already wound up by those who sang ' you don't know what you're doing' to MH on Tuesday, absolutely incredible behaviour.

Comment

It's about how you play on the pitch (and he has been poor.)and how you conduct yourself as club captain off it and that is not how an ambassador for your club Should be behaving. Don't Know of any other high profile captain who is involved in **** like this. Not sticking up for neil either who should also give it a rest.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Great post! Couldn't agree more with what you said.

Comment

Lol,I do agree. That´s actually how we considered Warnock when he became our manager.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

At least he wants to play for us which is more can be said (as we have been led to believe) than the captain of Blackburn Rovers.

Comment

Working...
                    X