X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    not sure what your wow in ref to

seems simple were mst are standing
    My wow was towards the intellect of your post, and from what i said you somehow presumed my head was stuck up Warnocks ####.

I really do hope your right and Barton can somehow help us, but from what i've seen i don't think so....and i stand by what i said he hasn't got the right to have a pop at Warnock, he has to earn that right, and he certainly hasn't done that yet.
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    the one you went "wow" to
    As above

Comment

As far as I know the following domain name hasn't been registered yet:

www.wearethewarnockboys.com

Can I politely suggest that certain posters would be happier contributing to that site instead. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
        .instead of faurlin getting injured for the season. C u next Tuesday
        What a disgraceful thing to say. Karma says you will have a bad accident for wishing serious injury on another person.
        Last edited by paulmason; 21-01-2012, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          What a disgraceful thing to say. Karma says you will have a bad accident for wishing serious injury on another person.
          and its not disgraceful saying a fellow fan will have a bad accident? Would love to meet up with you and see how brave you are without your pc. Little effin mug

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
            slate me if it makes you all feel better about having the biggest w anker in world sport representing our club as captain. I for one am not buying into it. As for not being a Qpr fan i was here long before Barton and i dare say many of you lot and will be here long after Barton has gone regardless of what league we're in.
            why do u dislike barton so much , because he has been in jail and had a few fights. what has he actually done to you that breeds so much hate. i neither like or dislike the man i dont know him, but how can all the posters that continue to post how much they loathe him be of any help to our club

Comment

What is this? Warnock FC?

Sorry but I am fu.c.king sick of fans still bleating about him. He has gone so move on!!!

Barton whether you like it or not is still at QPR.

I am giving him my full support with the rest of the squad and with Mark as well.

Get over yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
                What is this? Warnock FC?

Sorry but I am fu.c.king sick of fans still bleating about him. He has gone so move on!!!

Barton whether you like it or not is still at QPR.

I am giving him my full support with the rest of the squad and with Mark as well.

Get over yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                X