5pm tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5pm tomorrow

So its 5pm Saturday 21st Jan and we are in 19th place, Wigan having taken three points, will we hear more booing and the inevitable 'Hughes Out' chant, and protests in SAR?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Yet more optimism from this board. It wouldn't surprise me to hear boos tommorrow. After all MH has been here over a week now and we still are not challenging for a European spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      So its 5pm Saturday 21st Jan and we are in 19th place, Wigan having taken three points, will we hear more booing and the inevitable 'Hughes Out' chant, and protests in SAR?
      If I could telly you the future mate I would currently be on board a superyacht somewhere in the Caribbean with a Venezualan bird smearing jam on my scrotum; not stuck on in a building site cabin in Carshalton on a QPR forum
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

IF anyone boo's then they're not a real QPR fan. That's my opinion anyway.

Booing does not help anyone and makes things worse, real supporters support
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

no way we will be hearing "Hughes out". booing would not shock me if we don't win

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            If I could telly you the future mate I would currently be on board a superyacht somewhere in the Caribbean with a Venezualan bird smearing jam on my scrotum; not stuck on in a building site cabin in Carshalton on a QPR forum
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

i'll say chin(chins in qblocks case) up..........few pints of black wonder and look forward to tha villa!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm with facto... Enjoy it and have a few jars and discuss it like men in the boozer. Don't winge and moan
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

BORKED
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Or trying to be positive!

How about we've just beaten Wigan by 2 goals in a comfortable, controlled and disciplined performance. We've moved out of the relegation zone, and we hear confirmations of medicals having been completed for Onoura and Taiwo who will be training next week and available for the next match, and it is expected that Henrique will get his work permit Monday to also be in contention for the next game.

Then there's news of further additions expected to come in before the window closes......

Everyone's buzzing and we progress onwards and upwards.....

Comment

I'm with facto... Enjoy it and have a few jars and discuss it like men in the boozer. Don't winge and moan
                      We wont lose tomorrow anyway. I predict 4-1 to QPR. I don't know what people are worried about. That sh*t display against MK Dons was tatical just to lure Wigan into a false sense of security. Panic Off!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Or trying to be positive!

How about we've just beaten Wigan by 2 goals in a comfortable, controlled and disciplined performance. We've moved out of the relegation zone, and we hear confirmations of medicals having been completed for Onoura and Taiwo who will be training next week and available for the next match, and it is expected that Henrique will get his work permit Monday to also be in contention for the next game.

Then there's news of further additions expected to come in before the window closes......

Everyone's buzzing and we progress onwards and upwards.....

Comment

I like Del's post - that's how I'm looking at it too.

Oh and Matty - what flavour jam were you hoping for?
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            I like Del's post - that's how I'm looking at it too.

Oh and Matty - what flavour jam were you hoping for?
                            Strawberry mate, has to be.

I mean, having orange or raspberry jam applied to your nut sack would just be plain wrong, wouldnt it?!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              At the end of the day that's what it should be all about!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X