Last chance saloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance saloon

Tomorrow for the likes of Hill,Derry,Mackie and Betty,they will need to play out of their skins against Wigan or they will face the axe.Expecting 3-4 new signings to be confirmed next week.

Well whatever they play like the new boys will go straight in the team lol Derry will be on bench hopefully , buzz has been so much better than him recently plus he can play better in a 4 4 2 formation .

Comment

why will they get the axe?

i dont get it. we have a squad size of 25.. you've just named 4 players who can fill spaces on the 25 and subsequently push out those who dont even make the matchday squad.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        why will they get the axe?

i dont get it. we have a squad size of 25.. you've just named 4 players who can fill spaces on the 25 and subsequently push out those who dont even make the matchday squad.
        Axe from the starting 11,add Buzz to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Buzz was our best player the other night,

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Buzz was our best player the other night,
            That's not saying much,once we have our new additions in I wouldn't expect him to even make the bench.

Comment

think you are falling into the trap of expecting too much again rebel, then you will be all disappointed in a couple of weeks. am sure a few players will be brought in to improve the starting 11 but players such as buz will certainly still be needed in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                think you are falling into the trap of expecting too much again rebel, then you will be all disappointed in a couple of weeks. am sure a few players will be brought in to improve the starting 11 but players such as buz will certainly still be needed in the squad.
                Not expecting too much at all lad,your making me out to be an optimistic poster,you must be confusing me with somebody else?

Comment

going by performances this season id say swp, gabbidon and barton can be added to this 'axed list'
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not expecting too much at all lad,your making me out to be an optimistic poster,you must be confusing me with somebody else?

I don't think anyone cd make that mistake Rebel, your position on the optimism-omitor is never anything but crystal clear.

But dont know how you can argue no place for Buz in the first 18.

Comment

That's not saying much,once we have our new additions in I wouldn't expect him to even make the bench.
                      Just saying I thought he was our best player. It is possible to have a few good individual performances amongst a poor team one.
                      It was only his second game back. NW didn't give him a look in for some reason. He may well not be up to the required standard but until we have better in I would still play him.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I don't think anyone cd make that mistake Rebel, your position on the optimism-omitor is never anything but crystal clear.

But dont know how you can argue no place for Buz in the first 18.
                        Thank god that's cleared up,was getting worried there that I might be getting a split personality or something

Comment

Buzz has to work on his pace. I dont know; Maybe it´s too late? But if he can challenge a regular place in the side that would probably help him cope with the fact that he´s not Ben Johnson nor SWP.Nothing wrong with his knowledge of fotball.
                          He´s got smartness and ouzes class on his day, as far as I´m concerned.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X