Niko Kranjcar wanted by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niko Kranjcar wanted by QPR

Niko Kranjcar is the latest name to appear on QPR's wish-list and the London club are weighing up a £3million move for the midfielder.

More...

Get him in no need to think about it, we need quality players like this.

Comment

Wd be a cracking signing and a Rangers legend in the making I feel but if £3m wasn't enough for Pinnear can't see them letting a player of this skill go for that kind of money. If Spurs got £5m for O'Hara, how much Nico?

Comment

They only paid 2million for Krancjar so under Levys sell for profit transfer policy would be making on him.
        Estamos QPR

Comment

This is a tottenham sale which means it won't be straight foward, would be a good signing though
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
            They only paid 2million for Krancjar so under Levys sell for profit transfer policy would be making on him.
            Interesting, didn't know they got him that cheap. Still have the problem of Harry's rack em and stack em policy tho. One website described Niko as "the best Premiership player who never actually plays."

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Wd be a cracking signing and a Rangers legend in the making I feel but if £3m wasn't enough for Pinnear can't see them letting a player of this skill go for that kind of money. If Spurs got £5m for O'Hara, how much Nico?
              OHara is younger and English that seems to put a higher price on players no foreign away games

Comment

Interesting, didn't know they got him that cheap. Still have the problem of Harry's rack em and stack em policy tho. One website described Niko as "the best Premiership player who never actually plays."
                I referred to him the other day as arguably the best midfielder in the country that never seems to play.... he is quality and exactly what we need.

As said above, he could become a legend for the hoops.

This should be a no nonsense go and get policy before others come in as he would massively improve our team and anything up to £4m imo would represent very good value.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  This is a tottenham sale which means it won't be straight foward, would be a good signing though

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    I referred to him the other day as arguably the best midfielder in the country that never seems to play.... he is quality and exactly what we need.

This should be a no nonsense go and get policy before others come in as he would massively improve our team and anything up to £4m imo would represent very good value.
                    Apologies mate, didn't know I was quoting you. A good remark anyway - you should write this stuff professionally! Anyway, totally agree with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

totally agree..quality signing to make our midfield compete with the rest...now if we could just get Faurs back....

Get him, this guy is class.......

Comment

Harry made it clear last week he does not want to sell any of his players this season, greedy sod!

Comment

Harry will sell any player who wants to leave provided he can replace him straightaway. So if Pav is to leave Harry will want a replacement, Bassong the same, so you can safely say we will no be getting any Spurs this window.

Harry has said he is only in the market for another striker and centreback.
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Apologies mate, didn't know I was quoting you. A good remark anyway - you should write this stuff professionally! Anyway, totally agree with your post.

Comment

Working...
                            X