Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
    yes to staples
    You don't live in one of the houses/flats next door to it do you?!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      That the one on the main road almost next to the big Staples? Used to rattle a bird in the houses/flats next to it.

Strip club on the other side of the road a few doors down towards the town centre. More Russians in that place than Moscow.
      That's the one mate. Worth a try.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        I might meet you in there pal! What time you going down there?
        12-12.30pm
        see u there bro

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Tell you where isn't worth a try... Jimmy spices in Epsom... Buffet doing curry, Thai, Chinese everything... Horrible... On the subject of food.. Greek restaurant opposite loftus road on the uxbridge road is lovely.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Tell you where isn't worth a try... Jimmy spices in Epsom... Buffet doing curry, Thai, Chinese everything... Horrible... On the subject of food.. Greek restaurant opposite loftus road on the uxbridge road is lovely.
            Yeah, been there. Ville.

That Cosmo in Croydon is decent though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Yeh I stopped doing The door when they shut down.
              last time i went there i got hammered in chicago then off to some students house party. was stumbling around the burbs til I haled a milk float which gave me a lift back to sutton and 2 pints of milk. dropped me off at the n44 bus stop which stopped outside my door the other end

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Yeah, been there. Ville.

That Cosmo in Croydon is decent though.
                Cant agree there mate, i got food poisoning from Cosmo, coming out both ends for two days,and when we were there they tried to rush us out before our allotted time was up and the tables were sticky with chocolate sauce where they hadnt wiped them up from the previous victims, messing up my Mikkell Rude shirt, gutted.:yush:
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Prince Albert in Twickenham - Best Thai in London.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    Cant agree there mate, i got food poisoning from Cosmo, coming out both ends for two days,and when we were there they tried to rush us out before our allotted time was up and the tables were sticky with chocolate sauce where they hadnt wiped them up from the previous victims, messing up my Mikkell Rude shirt, gutted.:yush:
                    You done badly then mate. Been there once and it was blinding as far as buffets go. My ma's been a few times, and so has my youngest bro. Never had a bad report back.

It only takes one bad experience though.

Comment

You don't live in one of the houses/flats next door to it do you?!

no thanks, Im in stoneleigh, much more refined you know

Comment

Working...
                      X