Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackburn are in big trouble,Samba maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn are in big trouble,Samba maybe?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...xpires_in=6075
    Kept the faith!

A nine point deduction would come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
      A nine point deduction would come in handy.
      That would help, something has to give soon.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I did post the other week they were in financial trouble. Been told on good authority they need cash do will be forced to sell. All this Samba business I'm sure is just the club trying to inflate his price tag!

Comment

In that piece it stated that banks may have advised them not to sell Samba as the effect could destroy the whole club, it appears to be to late.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            I did post the other week they were in financial trouble. Been told on good authority they need cash do will be forced to sell. All this Samba business I'm sure is just the club trying to inflate his price tag!
            in that case rangers should just hold out and not increase their bid and see if rovers are willing to do a deal closer to the window shutting!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Our bidding for Samba (much as I would like to see him at Rangers)

Just a clever ploy to destabilise Blackburn?

Comment

Kean is a fool

Looking real desperate hanging onto Samba even threatening him that he will play in reserves if he dont have the desire to play for Blackburn

Should of sold him and moved on but now is losing the whole team due to his desperation tactics

Comment

What about an offer of 10m for Samba and Yakubu. They can have some of our championship winning team to get themselves promoted next season.
                  =============================
                  You can't take your first post back!
                  =============================

Comment

Sounds like they are hanging on to Samba till the death. On the very point that we are about to offer the contract to Onouha or Alex it might be worth one last phone call to say to Blackburn "this is your last chance to cash in - are you sure?"

Much as I'd love him at Rs am still happy - we potentially have two superb defenders for the same money and we have completely destroyed morale at a relegation rival. I'd call that job done...

Comment

Working...
                    X