why i dont want a new stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i dont want a new stadium

look at wolves they have spent 40 million on a new training ground and fifty million on a stadium improvement,they havent got the money to buy themselves out of trouble,they will almost certainly drop and may well do a southampton and go through two divisions

we must just keep on staying in the prem for the next 15 years and keep the television money comming
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

sorry i disagree, the club cant grow if we stay where we are, we need to move on

Comment

I have a suggestion that some of you may not like...Ground share with Chelsh*t?
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ground share doesn't really seem to work here. Don't know why. Do you know of any successful ground share schemes?

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
          Some????!

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
            Some????!
            Ok ALL
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Agree in part but if we want to grow we need to accommodate more fans, wolves already seated nearly 30,000 and that was before the renovations which really is no difference so quite a difference compared to us.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                  Ground share doesn't really seem to work here. Don't know why. Do you know of any successful ground share schemes?
                  Yeah..

Fulham used to share with......US !!

Hive Fc used to share with Marsh Rangers,
                  Old Actonians used to share with District Line and Barclays
                  Load of Hay used to share with The Bryon
                  Larkspur used to share with everone....

All Top Top teams of course.......

Comment

no

the district line i used to play for the metropolitan line against the district line
                    it was a war zone
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

we struggle to fill LR so its a no from me, went to emirates nye the place had no soul

Comment

We need a new ground but not too big,28-32k will do.Unfortunately when you want bigger players that comes with greater wages and if we stay at LR with 19k the books cant balance.I for one would not want us to leave as it would be difficult to re create the atmosphere but it is a must if we are gonna build to a premiership force again.

Comment

Inter and AC Milan

Need a new stadium anyone who says dont then need to try sitting in them poxy seats for 90 mins my legs are cut to ribbons

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            the district line i used to play for the metropolitan line against the district line
                            it was a war zone
                            That was the place down near chiswick round-a-bout then Ted..played there for a season a long time ago....

Comment

Originally posted by markarnold View Post
                              Inter and AC Milan

Need a new stadium anyone who says dont then need to try sitting in them poxy seats for 90 mins my legs are cut to ribbons
                              Torino and Juve....?

If we dont have a new bigger stadium and get more people through the door..how do we expect to pay the wages of the top players we all want then?

Comment

Working...
                              X