No announcement yet.

Taye Taiwo! /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god we've signed him instead of Bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      Sir Les used to have a party trick like that but with a pint glass,maybe they will have a legends CO*K OFF in a few years time
      I have a very similar party trick

Although its with a shot glass rather than a pint glass with kind of takes out the impressiveness of the whole thing doesn't it....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I have been asked to leave work because my erection that has remaind with me overnight from this news is offensive to the female staff. Massive signing. Is it a permy or a loany damnit!? Who's next!? Onuoha surely? Alex too. All in before Wigan game. SOLID!

Comment

• Is a work permit going to be sorted by today for this player? Nothing on offy yet?
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• looks like today could be the day we finally hear some good and concrete transfer window news.

if it's a loan with a view to a permanent deal then this would be a genuine coup, taiwo is proper quality!
            come on you r's!

Comment

• Quite clever too.Signs a loan until end of season.If we stay up he will sign a full contract.

Comment

• Was at the box office about 20 mins ago and saw him leave in a Silver Merc.

Comment

• Mail and Telegraph both reporting it as a loan with a view to a permanent move - other websites talking about purely a loan. Take your pick really.

Comment

• Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                    Was at the box office about 20 mins ago and saw him leave in a Silver Merc.
                    Taiwo or Onouha?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Taiwo

Comment

• SSnews say only medical...nothing about permit.

Comment

Working...
                        X