What is it with QPR and strikers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with QPR and strikers?

All this talk of signing this defender and that,what are we doing about a couple of strikers.This has been our problem for several seasons now. Recently we've been linked to Zamora,Defoe,Johnson,Santa Cruz,Henrique (more of a low scoring midfielder) and Zarate to name but a few.With the second lowest score rate in the Prem with less than a goal a game,our need for goals is paramount to our survival,yet nothing has been mentioned by the club,except Henrique which is the wrong type of signing anyway,given our precarious position.
    We are now nearly 3 weeks into the window and all's quiet on the striker front.WTF is going on ?

Amazing really.

We obviously don´t do strikers.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I quite agree .... Maybe we have lots if secret deals going through with Defoe, Bent etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        I quite agree .... Maybe we have lots if secret deals going through with Defoe, Bent etc etc

To be honest,I tend to agree with you.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          Wouldn't that be nice,but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

All I know is, it's very annoying.

We need goals badly, score goals and we are more likely to bag 3 points than not.

Comment

ok realistically who is avaialble

Comment

from what ive seen so far a Centre back and a left back first, only my opinion .

Comment

Strikers, well decent ones, are notoriously hard to come by, particularly in the January window.
                  I noticed Zammora was linked again on Sky transfer talk earlier.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fulham will not deal with MH as he walked out on them last summer so I guess Zamora an Johnson is defo off.

Comment

we should not have sold marc nygard

Comment

Hopefully ther's a cracking player being sorted out under the radar of the media outlets to avoid others coming in for him, same as for Taiwo...

Hopefully it is Zarate, although that's already been reported, he would be quality.

Comment

RSC from Betis. <<<<
                          Kenwyne Jones is a favourite of mine though. Clint Demsey also. Doubt we get them.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            RSC from Betis. <<<<
                            Kenwyne Jones is a favourite of mine though. Clint Demsey also. Doubt we get them.
                            If the reported option of RSC for £1m is true, then he must be snapped up as a ludicrous bargain. Him and Zarate and we'll be sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              If the reported option of RSC for £1m is true, then he must be snapped up as a ludicrous bargain. Him and Zarate and we'll be sorted.

I should belive so. Here´s hoping.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X