Chelsea FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea FA Cup

This one goes out to the season ticket massive.

Who is going? I know some people have issue with the cost/time/the fact we already beat Chelsea etc.

Have bought mine today and am praying to every religion possible that Chris Foy will be the referee!

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    This one goes out to the season ticket massive.

Who is going? I know some people have issue with the cost/time/the fact we already beat Chelsea etc.

Have bought mine today and am praying to every religion possible that Chris Foy will be the referee!
    Yep I will be there

Comment

I might as well pop in.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

will attending with couple of chelski as last time in the loft!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Got mine this morning
          Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

I'm going 😃
            In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

As a season ticket holder got my seat today,but had to pay that ****ing £3.50 booking fee,Ive also got the upgrade which i use to buy my son a ticket for all home games and will have to pay the £3.50 again.I think there should have been no booking fee for season ticket holders.

Comment

Cheers for this topic

Just purchased mine

Comment

Assume no booking fee if you call in person at the box office?
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Just out of interest just come back from getting my ticket, is it right that your tickets are just uploaded on to your season ticket card and you don't get any receipt or anything?

Comment

Yeah, I`ll be in my block T seat for this affair. But this £3.50 really hacks me off too. Was considering leaving the boozer earlier on Saturday for the box office to avoid this charge but possible queuing put me off.

Comment

I'll be too sick to go into work next Saturday.

So, see you all there.

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
                          Just out of interest just come back from getting my ticket, is it right that your tickets are just uploaded on to your season ticket card and you don't get any receipt or anything?
                          Pretty sure - extract from bokking confirmation email.

Members' Access: Any home match ticket assigned to an Official QPR Member will be automatically loaded onto their Membership Card.

Comment

Got mine this morning, or was i mugged this morning?

Comment

You can ask for paper tkt if you wish and they will happily give you one.Thought it would be wrong to miss my first game of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X