Box Office query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Office query

Does anyone know if you can purchase tickets in the Box Office using a cheque?

Payday is I think Monday for both of us and have to get our Chelsea tickets by Saturday or lose our seats and not been paid for nearly seven weeks

not sure mate,why dont you get the automatic cup scheme thingy saves a lot of hassle!

Comment

Good question, I know there's a fair few places now that no longer accept cheques, guess we have to accept change eh!

Reminds me of those credit card machines, the ones where they used to put the card and a carbonated slip in and swipe them (amazingly some places still have them and use them as back up should the electronic chip and pin ones go down).

No doubt you have seen on your travels with England many faraway places that still only use these too.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        not sure mate,why dont you get the automatic cup scheme thingy saves a lot of hassle!
        I have got that mate but nearly up to my limit and could do with the cash for usual matchday spending

I dropped them an e-mail yesterday and they said I could pay instead as long as it was Saturday latest but would rather use a cheques instead of cash or credit card this time

Comment

beef, how comes you aint been paid for 7 weeks?

Comment

My guess is you can use a cheque at the box office on the basis that you can buy tickets by post by sending in cheques, so presume they have facilities for accepting cheques.
            Issue is I suppose do the club only give out tickets once the cheque has cleared.
            That automatic cup scheme seems pointless on the basis that s/t holders are getting seats reserved in any event for Chelsea. Unless of course those in the scheme get discounted rates.

What is the benefit of the automatic scheme save for taking money out of your account for the MK dons game. When I contacted the box office pre season they said once you're in the scheme you can't opt out thus you have money debited out for all cup games we are in, seems more of a punishment than an incentive IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
              beef, how comes you aint been paid for 7 weeks?

He was probably paid for his December wage halfway through the month rather than at the end as normal.

Maybe he has spent too much in the last few weeks

Maybe his New Year's resolution is that he must be more prudent in 2012
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                He was probably paid for his December wage halfway through the month rather than at the end as normal.

Maybe he has spent too much in the last few weeks

Maybe his New Year's resolution is that he must be more prudent in 2012

Spot on whippersnapper

Comment

Working...
                X