Henrique??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrique??

Was listening to Tim Vickery on the radio talking about the young man, far from a glowing report. Also said he doesn't reckon qpr will get a work permit for him as he hasn't played enough senior games for Brazil.

Seem to remember him saying the same sort of things when manure signed Hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
      Seem to remember him saying the same sort of things when manure signed Hernandez
      Did he, I thought he was usually spot on in all things south American?

Comment

he was basically describing henrique as the next parejo. Not the best thing to come out of his country but bags of ability and not what we need right now.

lets hope he is wrong.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Said Brazil had fast tracked 5 of that under 20 squad to the first team and he's not one of them, reckons his club cant believe the interest and would willingly sell, makes you wonder that?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Was listening to Tim Vickery on the radio talking about the young man, far from a glowing report. Also said he doesn't reckon qpr will get a work permit for him as he hasn't played enough senior games for Brazil.
            Was this around 4pm on Talksport,if so I heard the same report.Said the young man was petulant and in Vickery's view was not even the best player in the Under 20 Brazilian team let alone the whole tournament which other reports would suggest.Not what we need at the moment,although an 18 month loan at reasonable wages might be OK.

Comment

Difference was Hernandez had been out with an injury so missed a number of internationals in the past year (should have featured in 75pc for automatic Work Permit qualification).

Henrique has not played a single full international.
              Last edited by Westbyfleetr; 18-01-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Was this around 4pm on Talksport,if so I heard the same report.Said the young man was petulant and in Vickery's view was not even the best player in the Under 20 Brazilian team let alone the whole tournament which other reports would suggest.Not what we need at the moment,although an 18 month loan at reasonable wages might be OK.
                Yeah that's was it, not a very glowing report, and i think he is usually very good with his analysis of players leaving for these shores.

Comment

Who cares? The guy's obviously got talent - stop picking out the negatives, focus on the fact that yes he was top goalscorer at that competition and yes he was voted best player
                  http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                    Who cares? The guy's obviously got talent - stop picking out the negatives, focus on the fact that yes he was top goalscorer at that competition and yes he was voted best player
                    Sorry for having a opinion

Comment

Im pretty sure most peoples reviews of Chris Samba wouldnt have been too great when Blackburn signed him.

Have faith in the gaffer, hes the expert.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lucas hadn't played any 1st team games for the Brazil national side ... I hope it's not a case of big Liverpool get there man and little QPR don't get there man. Would be unfair from the crocks of football
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Does not inspire me this signing. No harm in having him on a loan I suppose.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            Lucas hadn't played any 1st team games for the Brazil national side ... I hope it's not a case of big Liverpool get there man and little QPR don't get there man. Would be unfair from the crocks of football
                            Apparently all qpr can do is go with that under 20 tournament, and hope they class that as international games, its because of his age, Lucas was older.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Sorry for having a opinion
                              It's not your opinion though is it. It's that muppet Vickery's. Concentrate on facts. He's young and hungry to improve. I'm sure he'll come good, if he gets a work permit that is.
                              http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Working...
                              X