Lopez or Rowlands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez or Rowlands...

Now firstly can I state these two are different players, Rowlands slightly more attacking.

Also Rowlands is a quality player and I'm not trying to put him down at all, but IMO he's not as good as Lopez in his job.

What do you think?
    Lopez
    32.61%
    rowlands
    67.39%

LOL, someone did it.

, just tick POLL at bottom

and then put number in choices

by the way Rowlands
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

rowly is our captain he is a rangers man......he came from little brentford when he couldve gone west ham.....he scores with his left foot....he dribbles to the right and when he pulls the hoops on he plays with all his might!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Jude the cat.

Comment

Seems I am wrong! ;D

Comment

Rowlands

Comment

Nice to see rowlands get the majority
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Based on performances of last season then Lopez all the way. If Rowlands returns to his previous seasons form then I'd vote him.

Comment

Rowlands playing good or bad will always give 100%
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

rowlands - hands down

Comment

Rowly is rangers through and through
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Lopez for me

Comment

I'm going with Rowlands, and as ever, I'll give my reason for those who care to read.

Lopez is easilly the more technical player and for me the better reader of the game. He's a very intelligent footballer who spent a decent part of his career with some top class players around him.

Rowlands gets the nod for me as he's been there and still wears the T-shirt. He's a more determined player and never seems to lack fitness. Whenever Rowly gives the ball away, you don't see him fling his arms around and try to blame others. Instead, his competetiveness and determination fires him up to win the ball back. He's also a leader and very influential player with more to his game than just passing. Like Lopez, he is a good passed of the ball and reads the game. Always seems to get himself near the ball when needed and pushes on to support the strikers well. For me, he's without a doubt Mr. Reliable for us and love him or hate him, the guy is a real pro, off and on the pitch.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                          X