samba not comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samba not comming

the blackburn manager has just been interveiwed on sky news and he has said under no circumstances will he sell him even though samba has just handed a transfer request,he is still under contract so thats it, if he dosnt want to sell him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ted ted i said id love and cherish exmrsfactamondo for ever and times change!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes true

yes true ,very true but the grass always looks greener,i honestly think one of the bigger clubs will come in for samba
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        yes true ,very true but the grass always looks greener,i honestly think one of the bigger clubs will come in for samba
        We are a big club now....look at all the players we are trying to convince !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          We are a big club now....look at all the players we are trying to convince !!
          We are not and never will be a big club,big clubs have big stadiums and big support

Comment

Does Keane actually decide who goes and who stays?

If Samba stays at Blackburn, he will not want to play for them and this could disrupt the whole team. Also they will not have the funds from Samba to buy other players.

Perhaps this is better than him coming to QPR and perhaps at a later date not being happy here either.

Comment

All talk. They will end up selling him to pay the bank off some of the febt. They have to say this to push the price up.

Comment

Can't see Samba playing for them again now, so Venkys are playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship

Which will come first - the end of the transfer window or the deadline for their debt repayment ?

Will they bottle it and accept our bid to offset some of their debt, or will we cave to get him in and get points on the board ?

Think he'll end up at PSG if we can get over the line with Alex

Comment

Have PSG actually put in a bid?

Comment

Nope. Just us according to Kean. They'd sell for £10m if it was bid.

Comment

Working...
                    X