Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting views from Report on next season etc

http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=162792

Is he really the best guy to be talking football to when he has not been to watch the team in over 30 years?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

LOL

Comment

Yeah I think that is highlighted Funky when he comes out with Blackstock being the top scorer in the league.
        He should move into panto
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh look, the Chuckle Brothers launch into Report, for the 352nd time. How hilarious....
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            Oh look, the Chuckle Brothers launch into Report, for the 352nd time. How hilarious....
            Not quite sure if you are referring to me or not but I actually found the article an interesting read though I must say its a sad state of affairs if you really feel the need to defend Report when if needed he is quite capable of doing so himself :(

Comment

How an earth someone can someone judge a player on the odd sky performance and what they read on the website.

Games I didn't go to last year, I didn't comment on. Simple as.

If you didn't go, imo you lose your right to judge a performance/player etc

Comment

who cares quit whinging, bitching and being jealous and enjoy the read.

Comment

Season Preview - QPR Report

That was enough for me.

Comment

I really don't mind the guy wanting to feel part of the club, and I've had many run ins with him over the years, which has now calmed.

I just don't get, how anyone can make a judgement on QPR based on one or two games watched on SKY. Just a personal opinion and not squared soley towards qpr-report many do the same thing.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"I just don't get, how anyone can make a judgement on QPR based on one or two games watched on SKY"

at least he doesnt commit club funds on contracts on such flimsy evidence!
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        "I just don't get, how anyone can make a judgement on QPR based on one or two games watched on SKY"

at least he doesnt commit club funds on contracts on such flimsy evidence!
                        Who would you be refering to sounds a pretty serious aligation :boss:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          I really don't mind the guy wanting to feel part of the club, and I've had many run ins with him over the years, which has now calmed.

I just don't get, how anyone can make a judgement on QPR based on one or two games watched on SKY. Just a personal opinion and not squared soley towards qpr-report many do the same thing.

Pete this isn't an attack on you but you've based your judgements of Borrowdale, Pellicori, Balanta and Faurlin on just a couple of games as well as you keep telling us we don't need new players because these will all be a success. If Mike or anyone for that matter couldn't/shouldn't make a judgement from watching so little football then nobody else should or our players or anyone else for that matter. How many have said we should sign Spurr, Fox, Cox, Beckford etc etc? Based on what? Watching just a couple of games on Sky? Well if its okay for them then then I guess its okay for Report too.

Comment

Working...
                          X