southampton bid for jorden rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southampton bid for jorden rhodes

at 10-30 am on sky news looks liks in addition to hesitating and not bidding for danny grayham gary hooper and shane long once more the rangers have taken too long too come up with a bid so we lose the new clive allen
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ted ted i tell thee if thats the case i will not be renewing my season ticket ever ever again:angry: this club cannot expect me to pay five star prices to end up staying in a sun 9.50p holiday chalet!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

In today's Southampton Echo it also says they are offering £6m for Hooper from Celtic
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

well

well if they get both hooper and rhodes they will have a real chance of staying up in the prem

More...

Comment

:angry:no no no........the colossus of rhodes n gary super hoopsa hooper must not sign for the sc ummers...........southampton is a small town club and thjere is nothing there to tempt them to live the..........no beach and the spiniker building is an eyesore......matt le tiss stayed there as its known he is a bit thick and was shafting a forty year old barmaid from fareham!

Comment

le tiss

le tiss was very loyal to stay at southampton,and he was some player as well

More...

Comment

a true one club man ted and maverick..........he was twice the player of rooney imho..........both facially challenged with a penchant for old slappers!!

Comment

The Spinnaker Tower is in Portsmouth - not Southampton!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  The Spinnaker Tower is in Portsmouth - not Southampton!
                  thank you my national geographical friend.........im not much into the geography of hampshire despite once having a six bertha on hayling island!

Comment

Working...
                  X