Is £40 too much to pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is £40 too much to pay?

Not sure if this is a bit steep or not considering its against our most hated rivals and the 4th round of the cup

Add in the John Terry factor and him being in court a couple of days after the game and also the fact that we beat them at home recently and the hostile atmosphere both their team and fans experienced it does seem to be just about the right value

Obviously I would prefer a bit less but what do you think would be a fair price?

cheaper at tranmere mr negative!

The new possitive leighs
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i was expecting about £30

Comment

Well over the top - just cos its Chelsea and the JT thing nowhere near justifies it.
        New owners getting greedy like the old ones?
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

£1000 is still cheap to watch our world beaters
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We're all crying out for these expensive new players, I'm afraid we have to chip in.

Comment

Proper steep. I'll still go, but after that shower of shite last night, £40 is a p**s take.

Looking forward to it either way.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Too much.

Comment

Not sure too much, club having to make some serious investment we need to do our bit

Comment

Yea true.

Comment

There is that, but they stand more chance of a sell out at £30. A lot are still skint from Christmas.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

It is a lot, BUT we are crying out for Tony and Amit to invest Millions ... The least i can do is give them £40.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Not sure if this is a bit steep or not considering its against our most hated rivals and the 4th round of the cup

Add in the John Terry factor and him being in court a couple of days after the game and also the fact that we beat them at home recently and the hostile atmosphere both their team and fans experienced it does seem to be just about the right value

Obviously I would prefer a bit less but what do you think would be a fair price?
                          Haven't looked up yet I'd there not a discount if on cup scheme ?

Comment

i think they sholud have thrown in cup games as extra on the season ticket instead of the 50 quid vocher.
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              There is that, but they stand more chance of a sell out at £30. A lot are still skint from Christmas.
                              Yeah true, Its one of those situation can't win in from a fan or club perspective, tbh the previous lot I cld have seen a £60 ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X