Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who says Warnock & Hughes play differntly are blind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackk you have to remember we have been short of players since MH had taken over: No Faurlin, Taarabt, Barton and Traore. Having said that, MH also plays 4-4-2. Although SWP started on the left, I have noticed in many occasions he switched position with Mackie. Where was SWP when he missed his opportunity? Also the current players are NW signings. Changes do not happen in one game. I expect an improved performance against Waigan.
    Last edited by Yousef; 18-01-2012, 07:19 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

two of the best crossers of a ball ive seen were shearer and collymore..why should bothroyd stand in the middle allowing a cb to mark him all game..if you work a channel between fb and cb you will on occasions end up wide and delivering crosses...its just basic football jackk

Comment

Originally posted by Jackk_qpr View Post
        Jay Bothroyd still going out wide to cross the ball while little shaun wright phillips gets in the box to try header it, it dont take a genius to work out that it should be the other way fcking round! & SWP is still playing on the left actually under hughes hes played on the left in the centre for about 5 mins at newcastle and hes played on the right! so wheres all the bell ends that was moaning about warnock getting his tatics wrong? mark hughes plays the same and you dont see anyone moaning about hughes? even if it was his second game it was a fcking terrible one, warnock should never have got the sack, hughes will take us down!
        Think your insane, last night was effectively what we had left , once our players back doubt very much would be set up like that, since Sunday doubt he would have had any time to train , pre Sunday he said he spent the first few days organising them better , and vs newcastle you saw that, one massive difference during the game was you seem him or his coaches constantly telling players where they should be, compare to warnock who spent most of the time arguing with officials not even looking at game. The other big diff he set up 442 , not sure how much he can change in less then a week
        Will I br right to assume you were one of those booing him last night?

Comment

The biggest difference for me last night was that we weren't continually hoofing it at every opportunity, but actually trying to play it out of defence. It will take time but on a night where we struggled a bit, it was a very positive sign of things to come.

Comment

Behave. He's got the same squad as Neil had, less four key players. He went 4-4-2 as well, so what are you banging on about?

Hughes out. Gave me an early morning chuckle.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

as one of the top plumbing and gas heating engineers in the south east if i went to a job minus five or six crucial tools id struggle to do the job properly at times...........mackie/buzz/gabbidon/macheda/bothroyd/derry would not be in my regular toolbox!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The main differences so far is that we are trying to play it out from the back more i.e Kennny is now looking throw it rather than just hoofing

In the premier league this is crucial hardly any teams just hoof the ball up like we were doing under Warnock

You would have also noticed that we are keeping our shape better and looking harder to break down

And finally we don't hoof it out of play from KO now !

I was a massive fan of Warnock and wanted him to stay but its time to move on now we have a new manager in charge and we need to give him time

Already you can see the changes and we will get better and better over the coming weeks especially if we sign a couple of players
                We Are The People.....

Comment

We dont just kick the ball out for a throw in when we have kick off, which is a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    The main differences so far is that we are trying to play it out from the back more i.e Kennny is now looking throw it rather than just hoofing

In the premier league this is crucial hardly any teams just hoof the ball up like we were doing under Warnock

You would have also noticed that we are keeping our shape better and looking harder to break down

I was a massive fan of Warnock and wanted him to stay but its time to move on now we have a new manager in charge and we need to give him time

Already you can see the changes and we will get better and better over the coming weeks especially if we sign a couple of players
                    Yes you can see MH has drilled them to keep two banks of four.We lacked creativity but we are building from the bottom up.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      We dont just kick the ball out for a throw in when we have kick off, which is a plus.
                      The up and under from kick off was embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        The up and under from kick off was embarassing.
                        Hilarious thing was for the 2 years we did that and not once.did it achieve anything

Comment

There's a grain of truth to this - MH is a strong organizer but not any particular tactical genius, and as regards SWP and Mackie then the same issues under Warnock do remain - but really the main reason he was hired was his connections and reputation in the transfer market. If MH can't manage this lot then he'll just look to buy new players who can manage themselves...

Comment

I really think the players are unfit. I dont know what tippy tappy stuff they used to do under NW, but I hope MH sessions are a little more stamina/fitness based.

Comment

I used to p*ss myself when we done that! I really should move to a seat that occasionally gets on TV cos me and mates are often doubled up in laughter watching QPR and think it would be refreshing to see fans laughing at there own players on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X