• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive/negatives of today

IN MY OPINION
    Positives
    WE WON !!!!
    Buzsaky was looking good showed a lot of effort and did a fair share of great passes.
    Hopefully it will get some confidence in players.
    Anton Ferdinand in 2nd half showed how your suppose to defend,great clearances and tracking back .
    Sparky can see where we need to strengthen,this game would of helped him decide who is not quality enough .
    Negatives
    Derry was in one word abysmal,slow,couldn't string simple passes together and i don't think he is premiership quality.
    The lack of effort up front and movement ,when we go forward we look like we have no idea on how to create a chance and the lack of movement when we go forward our players just seem to stand there like subbuteo figures you end up screaming MOVE FOR HIM .
    Fans booing i don't agree with that at all. it scared the players alot and it hurts there confidence i know you get frustrated but booing is not the answerer and the substitution fans booed ? he needs to see all the players still and fans booing the decision is ridiculous no excuse for that .
    Last edited by qprjack92; 17-01-2012, 11:54 PM.

sorry im not doing negatives no more
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Positives
      We won. First home game since Chelsea
      Wigan lost to Swindon in L2
      Negatives
      Think it's time we stopped being negative

Comment

agree with you totally young lady
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          sorry im not doing negatives no more
          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Chelsea
          will slaughter us,thats all.
          Why post that then ?

Comment

Confident with buzz and Barton together

Derry shouldn't be anywhere near the team again

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              Confident with buzz and Barton together

Derry shouldn't be anywhere near the team again
              Thanks Derry for last year, great pro but I'm pretty sure he wont be here next season. Buzsaky played well, so him and Barton looks decent for wigan
              Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Mmmmm the same buzsaky that a lot of posters one here weresaying get rid of!!!!! Its a funny old game!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  Mmmmm the same buzsaky that a lot of posters one here weresaying get rid of!!!!! Its a funny old game!
                  First time Sunday and tonight been in the middle for longer then I remember

Funny feeling he Is going to step up in our time of need

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                    First time Sunday and tonight been in the middle for longer then I remember

Funny feeling he Is going to step up in our time of need
                    mate ive being saying for ages buz is class and i would def not get rid of him! i think with better players round him he could and i say colud be a good prem player! i hope he takes his chance and shows all his doubters what he can do!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      mate ive being saying for ages buz is class and i would def not get rid of him! i think with better players round him he could and i say colud be a good prem player! i hope he takes his chance and shows all his doubters what he can do!
                      I know you have, think he may one of those that with better players who can see what he's thinking or planning will step up

We could see what he wanted to do today but a lot of them cldnt see it, he was also babysitting Derry all night, with Barton next to him he can concentrate on opening up teams

Also thank fk for his set pieces

Comment

I think credit should be given to their keeper for that save from buzs free kick...negatives..we looked nervous to start with..a t m we aren't quite good enough..positives, we won..and the expected(hopeful) signings and mh tactics should leave us 14/15th..

Comment

Working...
                        X