The Premier League is different to the FA Cup, stop moaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Premier League is different to the FA Cup, stop moaning

All these negative posts even after a win, MK Dons were very up for tonight and played very well. If they don't go up this season then they've been done.

I'm not going to look at this thread again because people will shout me down, but games like this is hard for Mark Hughes to motivate his Premier League team.

We won which is all that matters and winning is a good habit, lets follow it up against Wigan.

Supporters support
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    All these negative posts even after a win, MK Dons were very up for tonight and played very well. If they don't go up this season then they've been done.

I'm not going to look at this thread again because people will shout me down, but games like this is hard for Mark Hughes to motivate his Premier League team.

We won which is all that matters and winning is a good habit, lets follow it up against Wigan.

Supporters support
    lol

Comment

A win is a win and whilst the performance left a lot to be desired, we have won a home game at last.

Comment

Lets hope they dont play like that against Wiggy !!

Comment

Supporters support
          Here, here.

We'd also played 2 games in 3 days with the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            Here, here.

We'd also played 2 games in 3 days with the same team.
            true...just hope that was the reason we was so poor. 2 games in 3 days is tough.

Comment

Supporters support
              well said ,cup games are always dodgy.was poor tonight and who gives a ****.cfc in the next round will be different.poofy boothys gotta go
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Supporters support
                Agree.

Booing the decision to take off Buzz, singing 'you dont know what you're doing', my God some of our fans are ars*holes.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  true...just hope that was the reason we was so poor. 2 games in 3 days is tough.
                  Mega tough. On the head as much as the body.

We clearly lack in certain areas - but FA cup ties are always a slog.

But my God....... Didn't we miss Faurlin

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
                    Agree.

Booing the decision to take off Buzz, singing 'you dont know what you're doing', my God some of our fans are ars*holes.
                    Was cringeworthy mate, obviously he does know we scored 10 seconds after the sub.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      lol
                      Some people just love being so negative, some need to remember quite a few of our players are missing.

I thought Mark Hughes have done well with the players he got at the moment!

Comment

Supporters support
                        Well said mate.

Tonight was never going to be pretty. We would've been pretty weary after Sunday and they had extra rest having not played for 10 days. They are a good footballing side and had absolutely nothing to lose tonight so went to expreess themselves.

Add to that the fact we'd only won once at home all season, combined with this well publicised crap FA cup record and a demoralised team and what do you expect.

WE won that is all that matters, they can move forward and focus on Wigan. If we win that, which i think we will, possibly come out of the relegation zone in the process and we may never look back....

Comment

Working...
                        X