Badly need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badly need

Some creativity,was woeful tonight can't see us beating Wigan if we play like that but would def take a ugly one nil . Thought bothroyd was absolutely shocking I get he has to hold the ball up but he hangs out on the wing to long and is never in there to get on crosses, I never thought I would say we would rely on helguson but he is on another planet to bothroyd. Also what's going on with the signings first time I hear Newcastle linked with this striker was this morning by tonight he was signed why does everything have to be so difficult and drawn out at rangers it would not surprise me if we have none in for Saturday then will be a panic last day of the window. Right now that's of my chest least we finally won a fa cup game and more importantly a home game hopefully this will be the catalyst to get the confidence up and string a few results together . Ps mackie was awful and is not premier league

Badly need Traore, Taarabt and Barton back with some new signings then we will be good

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      Badly need Traore, Taarabt and Barton back with some new signings then we will be good
      Too right !!

Comment

We were sh!t but I didn't think Bothroyd was THAT bad. He wasn't great but he was involved. Thought Buz was very busy & was surprised to see him took off. But refreshing to see a manager who will change it if he doesn't see what he wants happening.

Comment

Man, that was tough to watch.....no creativity at all........we need a midfielder badly

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            We were sh!t but I didn't think Bothroyd was THAT bad. He wasn't great but he was involved. Thought Buz was very busy & was surprised to see him took off. But refreshing to see a manager who will change it if he doesn't see what he wants happening.
            The substitutions were the highlight tonight as MH saw we were getting overun and changed it, something that hasn't happened for a long long time.

Comment

We genuinely look as if we have no idea how to score a goal!

Comment

Badly missing Taarabt, no other player in the squad has the flair or creativity to create something out of nothing.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Everyone sees things different for me he just drifts out of position to often was always out wide this evening when we need him getting on the end of crosses but mackie was much worse

Comment

Working...
                  X