Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight

Was poor but just proves we have to strengthen as that was our best available eleven.

In all fairness no Traore, Barton, Faurlin and Tarrabt all starters.

Hughes can only work with what he has, we won so all good.

Yeah I'm sure even if we had one of those names u mentioned we would have done so much better, We need traore to run down the wings and create play, barton to keep the team playing well, faurlin for the passing and creativity and obviously tarbs for creativity, shots, passing and much more....I think this is only temporary form, once traore, tarbs and barton all come back I think we'll see a completely different team out there
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Add those 4, Alex if confirmed and hopefully and couple of more players in and I don't think all will be that bad.

But we need to move faster in the market, gotta get those players in and playing together fast.

Comment

3 of those are out for some of our biggest games in 16 years....
        mark hughes must be shaking his head.
        over the top from here on in!!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Well you can forget Faurlin because he won't be playing again this season! We need at least 3 quality first team players to have any chance ot staying up! We were absolutely woeful tonight at home against a team two leagues below us! Apart from one set piece we failed to break them down at all...Derry and Buzsaky is a Championship pairing at the very best!

Comment

not only are clubs going to hold us to ransome,targets after watching that are going to want the moon and the stars to sign,lol
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

But that's just the way the window works. Unfortunately if we want to do business we will need to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                Well you can forget Faurlin because he won't be playing again this season! We need at least 3 quality first team players to have any chance ot staying up! We were absolutely woeful tonight at home against a team two leagues below us! Apart from one set piece we failed to break them down at all...Derry and Buzsaky is a Championship pairing at the very best!
                Yes we were poor but arguably ALL of our quality was missing get them back and 3 good signings then I think we will scrape it.

Comment

Working...
                X