Henrique 9 in 58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrique 9 in 58

Hardly prolific.I know he's young and perhaps one for the future,but am I missing something? Has he provided a shed load of assists or what?
    Please educate me.

He's most definately one for the future, plays on the wing quite a bit too which would explain the low goal tally. He's no Neymar but if he settles in he could develop into a class player.

Comment

Seem to remember people having doubts about Faurlin when he came,give the boy a chance,i trust in Hugshie to find them,he has plenty of success in that area !!!

Comment

He's not an out and out striker. Plays mostly on the left a lot. More of a creator than a scorer. Be interesting to see him and Traore attacking down the left

Comment

give the kid a chance to get in the door ffs proberly 10 times better then what we have, i personally wouldnt keep 1 single striker we have next season hulse dj helguson agyemang macheda bothroyd none if these are good enough for the prem full stop liverpool paid 35 million for a 2bob fat geordie u wanna go down that road, hughes knows what he's doing well he did get chris samba for 400k!.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
            give the kid a chance to get in the door ffs proberly 10 times better then what we have, i personally wouldnt keep 1 single striker we have next season hulse dj helguson agyemang macheda bothroyd none if these are good enough for the prem full stop liverpool paid 35 million for a 2bob fat geordie u wanna go down that road, hughes knows what he's doing well he did get chris samba for 400k!.
            no helg???
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Hardly prolific.I know he's young and perhaps one for the future,but am I missing something? Has he provided a shed load of assists or what?
              Please educate me.
              He's more of a creator than scorer, but still a better ration than "fox in the box" AJ....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                He's more of a creator than scorer, but still a better ration than "fox in the box" AJ....
                Papiss 37 in 65 sounds a better bet

Comment

Working...
                X