Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watch our game and swansea game again............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch our game and swansea game again............

it sickens me to the stomach to say it but our ball retention is without doubt the poorest in this league by a country mile......derry/hill/mackie/gabbidon treat it like a nuclear infected hot potato......pass the ball ffs.......we have zilch threat upfront besides the odd hh goal and i dont fault heider but we need much much more threat in the opponents box......even paddy kenny for me is going to ground far too quickly this season and though best finished well paddy commited to allow that finish imho.....i seriously think the back four ,as we all knew would be,had no midfield cover and this will cost us against wigan as well unless the so called targets come in to face them........for me the return of traore cant come soon enough as we are also the slowest team in this league by a mile........i would sell my own granny for us to stay up but the harsh reality is this squad even with barton.fraulin/tarbs etc clearly aint good enough...........we defo looked better yesterday but my only concerns that it was new manager syndrome!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Thought we were taking more chances at goal yesterday especially from long range (outside the box), MH has definitely got them thinking the right way we just need some players who can convert those chances into goals.
    Agree with the defense and current midfield though at the mo, wtf?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

cas it is only a new center half alongside anton/full back on loan/decent central mid who will knock in the odd goal and two decent finishers.......yes it seems alot but the backbone is there!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X