Yesterday's performance..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's performance..........

We certainly looked more organised with 2 banks of 4, but we yet again we lacked a cutting edge upfront. We have the 2nd goals scored record in the league. It was good to see us getting more bodies in the box. Hill is really starting to bug me as he offers nothing going forward when we work good positions.

Young who has had a good season was involved in another goal conceded. That must be about 7 or 8 that he has been at fault for this season. Imagine if that was another player in the squad? The message boards would be going bonkers!

I am starting to get my head round relegation now. We are not good enough for this league. Too many points lost in the last 10 and the last 10 games look so tough. It will be sad going back to the Championship, but sadly that is what we are facing. Will be in that league with a massive wage bill. Just so irritating as we have been the makers of our own downfall.

Good to see a good turn out of Rangers fans up there for a Sunday lunch time kick off in January.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Agree with that ...just hope that Hughes stays and we keep hold of the majority of the squad and have a decent season in the Championship like Newcastle did a couple of years ago!

Comment

We will not go down!

Keep the faith.:yush::pleasantsuprise::pleasantsuprise:

New players will be bought.

Case closed
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        We will not go down!

Keep the faith.:yush::pleasantsuprise::pleasantsuprise:

New players will be bought.

Case closed

We are down. Not good enough. End of.

Just being realistic. I have been at every game this season and nothing has shown me that we will stay up.

We are missing too many kep players in games when they should be with us.

Faurlin, Barton, Tarabat and Traore.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It all depends on who we get in (if any).

Comment

And decided not to play one of those 4 in some crucial games or only bring on in 2nd half.

Not all over yet, these 2 weeks are crucial for transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              We are down. Not good enough. End of.

Just being realistic. I have been at every game this season and nothing has shown me that we will stay up.

We are missing too many kep players in games when they should be with us.

Faurlin, Barton, Tarabat and Traore.
              Barton's last banned game is Tuesday's cup tie. I'm sure we'll get someone good enough to deputise for Ali by then, and also a CB. We can only ope, anyway.

Admittedly, I'm not overly confident about staying up, but I'm certainly not feeling as defeatist as you.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I don't think Hill did much wrong yesterday, actually he had a terrific run in the 2nd half and could even have scored if Kiko had done his job and centered it back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by dogge View Post
                  I don't think Hill did much wrong yesterday, actually he had a terrific run in the 2nd half and could even have scored if Kiko had done his job and centered it back to him.
                  Making scapegoats?

Agree Hill done OK majority of game, but I still say the goal was his fault, played Best well onside when the rest of the team were playing a great line.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

they should be a team if one player ****'s up they all do ! end of i still think its not to late to pull us around becouse we have played some very good football and have been very unfortunate with alot of results we are not as bad as we apear
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

hill is a centreback playing fullback imo. to be expected.

i feel the same about swp. he is coming in on big money and so far hasnt produced anything worthy of what we paid and are paying him.

again i could say this is down to him like hill.. being played in a position which is not natural to him.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                        they should be a team if one player ****'s up they all do ! end of i still think its not to late to pull us around becouse we have played some very good football and have been very unfortunate with alot of results we are not as bad as we apear
                        heard this a lot lately but the table doesnt lie..
                        1 win in last 13 games
                        1 win at home all season
                        bottom 3 in table
                        bottom of form league
                        2nd worst goals scored
                        No confidence or team spirit

we really are as bad as we appear and its nothing to do with "bad luck" or "being unfortunate"....we need 5 or 6 QUALITY players to decide to join a bottom 3 team in a relegation battle and gel instantly.....tall order.

had a look at the fixtures and i cant see us getting more than 20 points with games remaining...at a push.
                        Last edited by vblockranger; 16-01-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

If we go down we'll probably meet one of Neil's team on the way up . There's a long way to go yet, and blackburn might unravel yet with their debts. If we get some decent players in, our run-in then becomes survivable.

Comment

The first 25-30 min good performance - that`s how it has to be full 90 min every game - a week in, a week out! Not only half an hour.
                            They did show they could attack dangerously, to keep the ball, to put pressure...
                            I am pleased with the first 30 min yesterday and hope will continue till the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              we really are as bad as we appear and its nothing to do with "bad luck" or "being unfortunate"....we need 5 or 6 QUALITY players to decide to join a bottom 3 team in a relegation battle and gel instantly.....tall order.

Need players in ASAP. We are lucky in that we have what should be, on paper, the easiest game of the season (arguabley) coming up next in Wigan at home, so even 1 or 2 additions by then, coupled with the return of Joey, should mean a win is very much possible.
                              We really do urgently need a string of wins, at ,least 4 from our next 7 games IMO. Tall order? maybe so. But we have a very easy (by PL standards) set of fixtures coming up and if we dont make the most of it we really are going to be visiting Barnsley and Peterborough next year.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X