Change of manager lost us this game !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of manager lost us this game !

We needed signings before today ! We spent the week on a new manager not buying players... I think Hughes will do well but we do not have time to waste. The take over cost us in the summer!

Moving forward we must start scoring goals... A defence should be able to let one in and at worse we should score one in a game. Buzz had his moments however We never looked like scoring.

We need new players in ASAP !

What if the players wernt willing to sign for Neil?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

We would have lost under Warnock as well,and I don't think he would have got any players in this week either

Comment

I don't think the new manager had anything to do with signing players. Perhaps the contrary.

Comment

We had more shots on Target in the first 5 mins than we've had all season.gutted,but loads of positives from today
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            We had more shots on Target in the first 5 mins than we've had all season.gutted,but loads of positives from today
            Agreed
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Really? Warnock been looking for players since aug , rumours coming out club that they wouldn't come Cos of him, if you think Hughes cost us today your dilluisionall

For the first time in ages we didn't look lime conceding everytime they attacked

Comment

Jog on

Comment

If our defense had been better before (we had not conceded so many goals) we would not be in the relegation zone.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                    Really? Warnock been looking for players since aug , rumours coming out club that they wouldn't come Cos of him, if you think Hughes cost us today your dilluisionall

For the first time in ages we didn't look lime conceding everytime they attacked
                    Sorry... You do not understand my point, Hughes did not cost us. The situation did. Two transfer windows two delays in signings.

Interesting though, never heard Warnock was causing players not to join?

Comment

Was on radio last week one of the factors on why he went was club struggling to attract players to play for him

Comment

Working...
                      X