Quite simple really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite simple really

Two goalscorers (Premiership quality - not unproven youngsters with no experience in this division).

Two central midfielders and a left winger.

A centre-back and a full-back.

Bring in the players, or we go down. Simple as.

You mean a new 11 in other words.

Comment

Yup i am affraid so!

Comment

We definitely need more than two or three...

Comment

strong decent center half......central midfield who gets the odd goal..........two out n out gola scorers and a decent left sided midfielder.............teach swp the offside rule n hey presto!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think your spot on mate, I konw 6 players is a lot but the fact is we need it! There must be a huge emphasis to bring new blood in for wigan, we have to win that. If we drop points there we are in a world of trouble!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              You mean a new 11 in other words.
              No we need a lotta luck as shown in the first 10 mins.

Comment

Yup,a lot of players needed and how many will want to come to us at the moment,looking down the barrel of the championship,first time this season but i feel we are now going straight back down,quality at prem level sadly lacking all over the pitch,Hughsie must be wondering why he took the job on !!!

Comment

The two proven quality strikers is paramount.
                  This team, poor and all as it is, will nevertheless create enough chances in a game to produce a win, trouble is right now we have no reliable finishers, which is why I say that two proven strikers are a must, first and foremost.

Comment

Working...
                  X