The Mark Hughes Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark Hughes Factor

I think the reputation of the new boss will have a telling influence in our transfer dealings. He's won loads of stuff and played for some of the world's biggest clubs. His track record as a manager is pretty good too.

With due respect to NW, I don't think he has quite the same puiing power. I firmly believe some good players will want to play for someone like Mark Hughes.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

no argument here......!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      I think the reputation of the new boss will have a telling influence in our transfer dealings. He's won loads of stuff and played for some of the world's biggest clubs. His track record as a manager is pretty good too.

With due respect to NW, I don't think he has quite the same puiing power. I firmly believe some good players will want to play for someone like Mark Hughes.
      Of course they will he was one of the biggest names in football in his day.

I was thinking the other day about Drogba being linked. It is unlikely of course, but for all we know, someone like MH may well have been his footballing idol growing up and he could relish the chance to play under him, even if only for a couple of years.

Unlikely maybe, but there will be strikers out there who would want to play for a striking legend if the money was also right i'm sure.

Comment

Working...
      X