So who will come to us then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who will come to us then?

What is it, are we reaching too high, is it that people just don't want to join a relegation scrap side or maybe it's MH?

Things never run smooth at lil ole QPR do they?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Beginning to think the same... Can see why there are so many targets..
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Bringing players in was never going to be quick and easy. Many clubs don't like to lose players in Jan as they may be restricted with who they can bring in to replace and players that leave, due to others being cup tied or again trying to prise players from teams that don't want to lose any.

We will get playres in, but for me, the talk of Tevez, Samba, Alex is optimistic at best, and the players will more than likely opt for a better option all round, as they will have options. I would like to think we will attract the likes of Bridge, Onoura, Santa Cruz, Ireland etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Bringing players in was never going to be quick and easy. Many clubs don't like to lose players in Jan as they may be restricted with who they can bring in to replace and players that leave, due to others being cup tied or again trying to prise players from teams that don't want to lose any.

We will get playres in, but for me, the talk of Tevez, Samba, Alex is optimistic at best, and the players will more than likely opt for a better option all round, as they will have options. I would like to think we will attract the likes of Bridge, Onoura, Santa Cruz, Ireland etc....
        tend to agree with that mate all though we may make one "big" signing to keep tonys ego happy!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
        X