Vine in todays reserve squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine in todays reserve squad!

surely we won't see him back in first team plans will we?

contract runs out in summer. he wont feature. mark hughes wants to see the whole squad.

bet vine is very happy warnock is gone.. slightly wish it was over way round.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Vine was saying on his Twitter that he was glad NW had gone.

Hopefully Hughes takes one look and releases him, much like a few of the other passengers we have at them moment.

Comment

Not that simple though is it - needs some serious wedge to pay up the contracts of the deadwood...

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
          Not that simple though is it - needs some serious wedge to pay up the contracts of the deadwood...
          Not really,most of the shite players contracts run out in may( vine,aggy,Hulse?)

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
            He's only got 4 months left, would be far more beneficial to the club to pay up his wages in advance and get shot of him than have him moaning and affecting other players.

Comment

I really hope Vine returns as I have a pair of his boots I won from QBP a couple of years ago. He better take them back coz the pair hes been wearing since ain't done him any good
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                He's only got 4 months left, would be far more beneficial to the club to pay up his wages in advance and get shot of him than have him moaning and affecting other players.
                Agree, looks like we're gonna end up paying them until may/june anyway seeing as no one wants them on the wages they are on.

Might aswell get shot now.

Comment

It's a fresh start for all, I liked Perone the South American CB, Buzz get's a new start, Connelly can have his confidence restored, the young players have a new start, let's see how this pans out.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    It's a fresh start for all, I liked Perone the South American CB, Buzz get's a new start, Connelly can have his confidence restored, the young players have a new start, let's see how this pans out.
                    Would be amazed if those 3 players are still with us next season if the big plans pan out as hoped.

Comment

Is Hogan coming back?
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                        Would be amazed if those 3 players are still with us next season if the big plans pan out as hoped.
                        You could be right but I don't believe these player where dealt with correctly but it could be to late for them, but it would be nice if MH found some gems under our noses.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                          Is Hogan coming back?
                          I think he is back already.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            I think he is back already.
                            Yes he's back. Charlton were in the process of trying to get him back with a view to buying him. That will go on hold whilst Hughes assesses his squad but suspect he will be gone come February.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Wonder how bad vine would be if we started him on Sunday
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X