Plans/suggestions for those staying in Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans/suggestions for those staying in Newcastle

I'm going up Saturday afternoon and coming back Monday, when we went last time we ended up in flamingoes/car wash or something similar and then down the Gate,for a weds night it wasn't too bad but as we're up for the weekend this time we fancy something a bit better,has anyone got any suggestions where to have a few?

Im ready for several 'northern slapper' replies
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

We will be there Saturday and the plan is to have a few round the quay and then on to Flares if its still open

Comment

Flares that was it....it was ok last time
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Rose and crown in city centre, topless barmaids and 5 mins from ground, for those of you that like that sort of thing!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          Rose and crown in city centre, topless barmaids and 5 mins from ground, for those of you that like that sort of thing!
          Is that match days only .?

Comment

Originally posted by joelang View Post
            Is that match days only .?
            Saturday evening as well I hope

Comment

Going up first thing Saturday and coming back late Sunday night, will be around the Quay mostly- first time to St James Park- any decent pubs by the ground?

Comment

Not sure if barmaids are only match days but its definate on match days. Shearers bar at the stadium is decent but dont know if get in with qpr colours. The strawberry is a great pub next to stadium but need to be in early on match day and not sure about away colours. I was in these pubs last season as went to game v spurs when i was in newcastle for weekend. Sadly spurs scored late on to get a draw!

Comment

Working...
                X