Look at this list of players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this list of players

Look at this list "The Welshman may chase Darren Bent, Andrew Johnson, Clint Dempsey and Bobby Zamora to lead his attack, Chris Samba, Sébastien Bassong, Alex, Nedum Onuoha and Wayne Bridge to stop up the defence, Niko Kranjcar, Giovani dos Santos, Junior Hoilett and Josh McEachran to enhance the midfield".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...s-park-rangers
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    Look at this list "The Welshman may chase Darren Bent, Andrew Johnson, Clint Dempsey and Bobby Zamora to lead his attack, Chris Samba, Sébastien Bassong, Alex, Nedum Onuoha and Wayne Bridge to stop up the defence, Niko Kranjcar, Giovani dos Santos, Junior Hoilett and Josh McEachran to enhance the midfield".

I think McEachran's signed for Swansea. Absolute quality player though even if he is Chel****

Comment

He hasn't signed for Swansea yet.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

With the possible exception of Johnson there isn't a player there I wouldn't LOVE to play for the Rs. As well as the obvious names have long been a big fan of Niko Kranjcar and while Nodge hinted gravely of attitude issues involving dos Santos he has always looked hugely talented to me. Josh McEachran wd be a fantastic (and relatively cheap) loan solution to the Ali problem.

But given that the journalist doesn't appear to realise that Luke Young a) signed in the summer and b) has been a major success whereas c) Barton and SWP have been pretty patchy, I'm not going to get carried away by what might just be plucking names from the air.

Comment

Yeah its a shame Rogers got in there first with his ex-Chelsh*te link. McEachran will easily be in the England starting lineup within the next 3 years I reckon. Been hoping we'd snap up a loan for him for a while but never came to fruition. I doubt Warnocks even heard of him.

Comment

Just realised its about time I changed my avatar and signature

Comment

Were going to have put up
              With this for another 3 weeks

Players will get offended if not on our list!

Anyone know anything about this brazilian wonder kid were linked to?

Obv with KIA and Hughes not beyond realms of possiblity

Comment

Hmmm...

I'm not going to get carried away by what might just be plucking names from the air.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly... there's virtually a whole team listed there and they would need time to gel etc.... still, exciting times ahead me thinks...

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

I haven't heard his name linked yet but he really would be a good signing.

Another case of Tottenham wasting good talent ...
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Dos Santos if he puts his mind to it could be world class! Not sure what the deal is at Spurs, there must be a reason why he has barely played!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      Were going to have put up
                      With this for another 3 weeks

Players will get offended if not on our list!

Anyone know anything about this brazilian wonder kid were linked to?

Obv with KIA and Hughes not beyond realms of possiblity
                      Just started a thread on Henrique the wonder kid. I can not believe we are in for him, teams like Madrid and the Milan clubs have their eyes on him. Only reason I can think of is if hughes agent owns a part of him or something.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        I haven't heard his name linked yet but he really would be a good signing.

Another case of Tottenham wasting good talent ...
                        Dos Santos is a good player, Harry is asking big money for him.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                        X