If its Hughes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its Hughes....

This will be the biggest and most important signing in the clubs history..
    Just edging out the capture of a young Venables from Palace..

I'd like him to have just a little more success than Gordon Jago and Dave Sexton
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I totally agree. He's very well respected in this sport, all of my friends are saying what a great singing he will be, and not only is his manager & player record perfect, he can also attract players. I can't stand this wait to be honest!
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I have no doubt this will be announced today,and Hughes won't sign unless he is promised big funds and he WILL bring quality to this club,and save us from Relagation

Comment

Lets not get carried away. Great coup by the club but no guarantees of success in football.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Lets not get carried away. Great coup by the club but no guarantees of success in football.
            Don't be such a grump

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Don't be such a grump
              your avatar looks like it needs to take some of that advice on board too hands on hips

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                your avatar looks like it needs to take some of that advice on board too hands on hips
                That's his usual pose,doesn't smile as much as Warnock does

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Don't be such a grump
                  OK I probably asked for that!

But do think one of our problems as a fan base is we are totally hysterical - after Stoke we were all set to qualify for Europe apparently (I mention no names, even tho one did accuse me of not knowing what I was talking about when I suggested this was a bit unlikely), then after a 1-0 loss at Anfield some were slitting their wrists (again I mention no names) and now its back to euphoria (I await the first thread titled "So is Champions League the ambition again?"). Before Hughes loses a game, that is, and then it will be back to "I knew we should have stuck with Warnock."

I've been a Rangers fan long enough to have learned its better to remain a bit more level headed.

Comment

even bigger signing that el' tel imo.....terry was a risk due to his age and experience. lets just hope that hughes does'nt do an end of season speech on the pitch!!!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

If El Tel had of stayed and taken up the offer from Chairman Jim and ended up owning the club, we would be playing in a differant stadium and we would be a bigger club than we are now imo, was head hunted by Barcelona, and that doesn't happen to many..

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        I'd like him to have just a little more success than Gordon Jago and Dave Sexton
                        With football the way its run now as a business first and foremost, this is the biggest signing in our history, imo.

Comment

Working...
                        X