X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as the carry on continues

whoever comes in, i'll be first
    out out out

this club drives me ***king mad sometimes....
    win title=no parade
    sack manager who steadied the ship, avoided the drop to old div 3 and got us up in a year....

this is the prem lge...the best in the world
    it'd be some achievement to stay up and we were not in drop zone (yet)
    shame we don't/can't sack the players as easily, cos they are the ones under achieving.....

beat surrender drove me mad
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would usually agree and backed Warnock, even though not his most favored fan. But you could see things were wrong, and im afraid he just isn't a prem league manager. And when we are talking of managers the calibre of Hughes, it really is a no brain-er, he had to go. Totally agree though players should take a lot of the blame, but give players reason for a excuses for poor performances and they'll take it.

Comment

think the board have come across pretty well in this affair. They pay the bills, so ultimately they make the decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          whoever comes in, i'll be first
          out out out

this club drives me ***king mad sometimes....
          win title=no parade
          sack manager who steadied the ship, avoided the drop to old div 3 and got us up in a year....

this is the prem lge...the best in the world
          it'd be some achievement to stay up and we were not in drop zone (yet)
          shame we don't/can't sack the players as easily, cos they are the ones under achieving.....
          Maybe not but as much as i thank Neil for what he did, like you say 'this is the prem lge' and he just couldn't cut it, it was the right time to change managers, neil had his chance, we now have three weeks with a new manager and the funds to spend how he wants, give the new manager whoever it may be a chance (looking like hughes, and i'm happy with that).
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

agree about the players taking some of the flak-at the end of the day they did'nt show any passion of late and as pro's that is unacceptable.time to move on modfather-club first. i wanted neil to stay but believe that tf really does have a passion for the club and he wants what best for the club so i have to go with him on this. never do things the easy or straightforward way do we??
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

it's pretty well proven that if you have doubts about your manager you have to act before the window, not after.

NW did great to get us up, but it isn't workng right now. I feel for him, but not as much as I feel for fans when we go through the mire.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not really a carry on is it its nothing like the previous owners and the sacking was justified just look at the results 2 from 24.

Comment

Im sure the owners will have made sure Warnock knew they were very grateful for the job he did, unlike how a mercanary like Briatore would of done it.
                  Im still a wee bit gutted for Warnock because i dont think anyone could of done the job he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    can I add the whole of Stanley Road to that!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Can i add the whole of stanley road to that!!!?
                        great album.....
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I quite liked Stanley R but that last record he did - blimey. Every time I heard it I just thought "turn the record over".

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            i quite liked stanley r but that last record - blimey. Every time i heard it i just thought "turn the record over".
                            agree mate-poor album. The fella is class live tho.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Loved the Jam and SC but PW solo is like watching paint discolour
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X