The way the board have acted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way the board have acted...

I must say the coverage on SSN and the tabloids since NW's departure, has been very good.
    What I have been massively impressed with is the profesionalism shown by the club and inparticular Phillip Beard.

They firstly thanked NW for all he has done and made a piont that they recognise this, also TF has apologised as he knows some fans wont be happy.

SSN were expecting a statement at 19.30 yesterday but Beard called them and spoke before as he wanted to stress his appreciation to NW.

We have acted, swiftly, professionally and now Hughes will be installed with a week to get to know the team and take training etc.

Going back to Flab, Paladini etc, they way they sacked managers, gave no info out and disregarded fans was a joke.
    We have proper people in charge now, and it is showing.

Well done the board.

Second that Jeffro, well said mate.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We are a professional outfit and are acting in a professional way, it's how we should always have been, nice to see it though.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        I must say the coverage on SSN and the tabloids since NW's departure, has been very good.
        What I have been massively impressed with is the profesionalism shown by the club and inparticular Phillip Beard.

They firstly thanked NW for all he has done and made a piont that they recognise this, also TF has apologised as he knows some fans wont be happy.

SSN were expecting a statement at 19.30 yesterday but Beard called them and spoke before as he wanted to stress his appreciation to NW.

We have acted, swiftly, professionally and now Hughes will be installed with a week to get to know the team and take training etc.

Going back to Flab, Paladini etc, they way they sacked managers, gave no info out and disregarded fans was a joke.

Well done the board.
        We dont agree on everything but very well said.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jeffro;775377]I must say the coverage on SSN and the tabloids since NW's departure, has been very good.

Comment

Don't agree with the sacking, but the board has done it "the right way". Hope they get the right manager in for the long term

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              We dont agree on everything but very well said.
              We dont Kit, but i do try

Comment

Well done the board.
                Nice post, totally agree

Comment

The way it should be done. Fair play to them. But to be fair, did we expect anything less... they are a mightilly impressive bunch.

Comment

Great post!! It's fantastic I see us operating in this manner with such professionalism! It gives us a comletelty different persona and I'm very proud to be a qpr fan right now!

Comment

If they land Hughes and have primed him already re transfers they will have played a blinder.

Comment

Believe the board done everything the right way.

Comment

Well done the board.

Comment

it seems they have played a blinder which makes the abuse Tony and Amit got yesterday even more ridiculous.

Comment

I'd say due to the speed of things happening Warnock and others knew about this before saturdays game,I'd also think Warno was kept up to speed on events

Comment

Working...
                              X