Whose our leader on the pitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose our leader on the pitch?

last year i think we seriously suffered because we had no leader on the pitch. Mahon was the only real leader in the side, and hes not everyones cup of tea. I know a lot of people will say Rowlands - and i guess hes the closest apart from Mahon that we have. However, looking at the side, Rowlands might not even get in it, i think the other players are better. Anyone apart from him for captain?

We have a few experienced players, Vine, Buz, Rowland, Ainsworth, Hall Halguson, legs all been around and all know what is required.
    However we do need one captain...an ALAN MCDONALD type character... not sure maybe Ainsworth but he won't get the games...

Comment

Rowly.

Comment

cant realyl see buzz or vine being captain, ainsworth wont play, neither will hall. Hleguson might not even play if taraabt signs. Then theres legs, but im not sure how good he is at leading either?

Comment

Rowly and legs
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

gorks should be skipper,a good vocal centre half commanding from the back
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Cerny?
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

I would go for Rowly with Connolly as Vice Captain.

Good experience for the lad, get him used to geeing up and barking at people, used to be ####'s reserves captain too.

Comment

I see connelly as 2 placid for captain. I think he does however have the right leadership skills. U sort of feel we should f*** him right off before going on pitch. Maybe get Facto to shag Connellys Misses or something to rile him.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Flabbio. At least he thinks he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I see connelly as 2 placid for captain. I think he does however have the right leadership skills. U sort of feel we should f*** him right off before going on pitch. Maybe get Facto to shag Connellys Misses or something to rile him.
                      That is why i said put him in as vice captain for this season, he is only a kid still so maybe does not have the balls to bark at the older members of our squad, i do remember him giving a couple of tellings off last season though.

Wenger would not make him captain of anything if he did not think he was up to it though would he?

Facto would not be interested, i hear she is attractive, does not have "#### tags" and is a rather nice, polite young lady. Not the Jody Marsh lookalikes Facto is in too.

Plus she is not called Sharon / Tracy / Keira / Kylie or such like.

:bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        Rowly.
                        Leadership requires not getting the hump or shouting at players that are more skillfull than you :devil:

Comment

Vine/ rowly imo.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Definitely Gorks IMO

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
                              Definitely Gorks IMO
                              im with you on that
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X