We need a good LB more than a FW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a good LB more than a FW

We doesn´t have any leftys in the team now when Cooks injured, and we need one to be able to use the whole pitch when we´re attacking. With Taarabt possibly coming it will be even more important, especially defensively but also to free up space and give options when Taarabt take on the oppositions defenders.

And Borrowdale is not good enough

please tell me why
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How do you know Borrowdale is not good enough?

Comment

Have a mate who supports Palace who`s knowledge regarding players almost every time is spot on (Wright, W.

Have seen him play (not last year though) 2-3 times myself

We´ve sold our no 1 LB from last year

We´re not trying to escape relegation, we´re aiming for the Premiership

Comment

...meant (Wright, Watson, Bright, Salako etc) in my last post

Comment

To be fair, he has not put in a foot wrong pre-season and has looked one of our better players
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              To be fair, he has not put in a foot wrong pre-season and has looked one of our better players
              That´s great and I hope he will be good for us, but I trust my friend (more than the earlier games I´ve seen him in) and believe we could/should get someone else in.

Comment

Working...
              X