Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leicester fans having a great laugh at us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester fans having a great laugh at us!

i know someone else posted a leicester message board yesterday,but look at this updated,not one positive post about him,NOBODY upset he is going,to us,apparently.Walkonby,PLEASE,PLEASE be right!http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/in...howtopic=60124

Was told yesterday it wasn,t happening.
    The funny thing is dj is mates with my oldest son.

Comment

Think hed be good - better than agy anyway

Comment

i wouldnt mind either way if he signed or not. I personally think hed be a good signing, but then again maybe the Leicester fans know a lot better than i do! If he scored 9 in 20 for blackpool however, i think thats pretty good!!

Comment

Ask Blackpool fans what they think of him,at least have a balanced case for/against

Comment

No where near better than dex, would be a step back in my opinion
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

look at the difference on QPR message boards over the sale of Dex,most of us were sorry to see him go,and these are balanced opinions surely,so why would the Leicester fans be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                i know someone else posted a leicester message board yesterday,but look at this updated,not one positive post about him,NOBODY upset he is going,to us,apparently.Walkonby,PLEASE,PLEASE be right!http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/in...howtopic=60124
                Matt, who gives a toss about what leicester fans think of him. He doesn't want to be there, thats why they are kicking up a stink. Instead of taking heed of there ramblings, look at his goal return from last year for a poor blackpool team up against good championship defenders.

I for one hope we do sign him.
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

walkonby says he aint signing,Cambell is his son's buddie,and he says he is not joining us,so pretty confident he wont

Comment

They won't be laughing come the end of the season when they get relegated again!

I'm sure Forest fans could link to many a Rangers thread that doesn't rate Dexter Crapstock

Comment

Walkonby - do you know the reason why he isn't signing?

I would have liked to have seen him tbh, Leicester fans don;t like him because he wants to leave and tbh he hasn't really played for them apparently him and Pearson don't get on!

Comment

Agree with jim: we have loads of fancy dans rather than finishers and the fans have rightly been screaming for a goal scorer and here is someone with a virtually identical strike rate at 'pool to ched's at narwich.

Not as good as lita but not bad.

Walk: u said u wd check - any update mate?

Comment

they wont be the ones laughing when they are relegated next season, who exactly have they brought in??

Comment

tell me about it, my phone has not stopped ringing since dj cam name cropped up
                            Theres no way leicester will go down not with Fyatts goal and a few good signings, as long as we do them aint bothered
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                            X