Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why sacking Warnock was the right choice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why sacking Warnock was the right choice.

- We have 0 wins in 9 games.
    - We have won 1 home game all season.
    - Warnock has got tactic's wrong.
    - Shaun Wright Phillips should never play on the left.
    - We've picked up 1 point against Bolton, Wigan & Blackburn in which 2 of them were home games.
    - It's the 9th January today and that leaves the new manager plenty of time to sign his own players
    - Warnock is a Championship manager
    - 1-1 against MK Dons with our best team is not acceptable.

I have seen the stuff people are posting to Tony and cannot believe my eyes, Tony is an nice, honest man and people are giving him dog abuse. QPR do not deserve Tony or Amit, two men who's making QPR's future look so bright. I mean they want a new training ground, a new stadium! They are willing to spend money to sign players (Up to 20million if you believe some papers) and that potentially will make us a big club (Something I never thought I would see in my life time as a QPR fan)

I cannot believe what i've seen from some 'fans'. Supporters support
    Last edited by qpr; 09-01-2012, 01:04 AM.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    - We've picked up 1 point against Bolton, Wigan & Blackburn in which 2 of them were home games.
    - It's the 9th January today and that leaves the new manager plenty of time to sign his own players
    - Warnock is a Championship manager

I have seen the stuff people are posting to Tony and cannot believe my eyes, Tony is an nice, honest man and people are giving him dog abuse. QPR do not deserve Tony or Amit, two men who's making QPR's future look so bright. I mean they want a new training ground, a new stadium! They are willing to spend money to sign players (Up to 20million if you believe some papers) and that potentially will make us a big club (Something I never thought I would see in my life time as a QPR fan)

A few days ago I'm sure I read a comment from you saying that you were 'a Warnock fan' and that 'he had got his tactics spot on against Arsenal and Norwich'...?

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      A few days ago I'm sure I read a comment from you saying that you were 'a Warnock fan' and that 'he had got his tactics spot on against Arsenal and Norwich'...?
      I am a Warnock fan and I think he did get his tactics right them games. But i'm facing facts and I agree with Tony 100%.

If truth be told I try very hard to be positive on this forum to lift people. Supporters support.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      And many more mistakes

Comment

- It's the 9th January today and that leaves the new manager plenty of time to sign his own players- Warnock is a Championship manager

They won't speak to anyone until at least Tuesday/Wednesday. even if it gets sorted on the spot, the weekend is the first chance to assess the squad and that's with a view to Sunday's game. every new manager says he needs to assess his players and make decisions on what's needed. So there will be 2 weeks of the window left for him to get it right. Not only that, it will be 2 weeks to get it right and name a 25 man squad to keep us up. Those decisions will be based on about a 7 day window of opportunity to assess what he's got and what's needed
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I am a Warnock fan and I think he did get his tactics right them games. But i'm facing facts and I agree with Tony 100%.

If truth be told I try very hard to be positive on this forum to lift people. Supporters support.
          Yes, but it can look a bit bizarre when someone's dramatically altering their opinions for the sake of 'being positive'.

Comment

****** - Warnock is and always will be a QPR legend. QPR fans should take a realism check........ without him we'd be a lower half Championship club. I always thought we would be a "yoyo" club like WBA for atleast 2 years inorder to stabilise the club. And then build the club up, but no , some fans think above there station......apart from Wigan we are the smallest club in the premiership.

U R'ssssssssssssssssss
            U r'sssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              Yes, but it can look a bit bizarre when someone's dramatically altering their opinions for the sake of 'being positive'.
              I agree with you. At the time I really did believe what I said because I try my best to support and not mock, because being negative doesn't get you far in life
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              And many more mistakes

Comment

Oh dear. Mr pc.

As for Neil I still 100 percent think he would have kept us up this yr with a few additions in the window. Gutted to see him go
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                X