No announcement yet.

Who Will Be In Charge For Newcastle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say i think they already know who it is and i also think the person has already agreed to become manager. I dont think this is just a decision that was made on the way home from MK, and as has already been said a lot of players being mentioned have worked with Hughes and he's also worked with Barton and SWP.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      they wont want a new manager starting off witha gubbing at newcastle or losing at home to the franchise in the cup............wigan will be the first game in charge!
      We cant afford to treat the Newcastle game as a gimme for them. Whether the new man is in place or not we have to be going up there looking to get something. Christ its Newcastle not Man U

Comment

Yeah, need a couple weeks to get match fit and would do better then bothroyd

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          We cant afford to treat the Newcastle game as a gimme for them. Whether the new man is in place or not we have to be going up there looking to get something. Christ its Newcastle not Man U
          have a funny feeling we may see a good performance from whoever out there sunday

will all want ot impress the new boss

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            have a funny feeling we may see a good performance from whoever out there sunday

will all want ot impress the new boss
            This reminds me of the WBA game a couple of years ago live on sky where nobody gave us a chance and we managed to get draw with Birch and Gallen in charge
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by paulmqpr View Post
              Yeah, need a couple weeks to get match fit and would do better then bothroyd
              My old girl would do better than Bothroyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                This reminds me of the WBA game a couple of years ago live on sky where nobody gave us a chance and we managed to get draw with Birch and Gallen in charge
                Birch loved it bless him

Comment

wouldve won it if that stupid itie di carmine had took the ball into their corner in injury time!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

And would of had a great win if it wasn't for that dozy plank peppercorn not running the ball into the corner!! Gggrrrr

Comment

Yep, with nonmidfield can see a real
                      Back to the Walls performance from
                      Our defence
                      Remember they are also missing tiote and ba
                      , would not have wanted to face them
                      #####s

Players now Playing for Their futures , well get extra out of them

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        My old girl would do better than Bothroyd!
                        To be fair to him though we dont or shall i say didnt create many chances with the formation we were playing under Warno. Bothroyd isnt an out and out goalscorer dont get me wrong but you dont win a raffle if you dont buy a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          And would of had a great win if it wasn't for that dozy plank peppercorn not running the ball into the corner!! Gggrrrr
                          To be fair the ball was about 10
                          Inches from
                          Him
                          And the west brom Player about 5 yards away cldnt expect him to get their first lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            To be fair to him though we dont or shall i say didnt create many chances with the formation we were playing under Warno. Bothroyd isnt an out and out goalscorer dont get me wrong but you dont win a raffle if you dont buy a ticket
                            Yea fair points Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              Yep, with nonmidfield can see a real
                              Back to the Walls performance from
                              Our defence

Remember they are also missing tiote and ba
                              , would not have wanted to face them
                              #####s

Players now Playing for Their futures , well get extra out of them
                              We're doomed then !
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

We're doomed then !
                                I am quietly optimistic

Gutted in Italy with work

Comment

Working...
                                X