So...Adel..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We must get him, imagine him and Buzz ..............wow
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd play him up front where he will do the most damage

Comment

Get him in

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          it would show a huge lack of ambition considering hes been at qpr before. we must have the upper hand surely.

If we don't get him, how does that show a 'huge lack of ambition'. Why jeapodise the stability of the club to pay over the odds for a player.

He is class but there is every chance we could get outbid.

Comment

get in

Comment

I want him as much as the next guy, he really lit the place up last year.
              But, and here's where I have issues with "people" - I spend last season and this close season reading about people moaning that the manager doesn't have complete control (chose the players he wants etc...) Well, this isn't Jim's player is it....he was brought in by GP last season and got no credit for it then.
              Quality addition (if and when) but the contradictions which appear on this message board from a huge percentage of posters amaxe me.
              Oh and don't make the contradiction even more banal by saying its ok because he's quality.......he isn't Jim's man however you dress it up.
              The solution though is simple........stop moaning about things that you don't know all the facts about and be happy about Adel and players of his ilk, regardless of whose man they are!!
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X