No transfers this week then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No transfers this week then

...I guess all of the transfer activity and bids on the table will be suspended then until the new man is is and has his say.....could delay any new faces a few weeks.....can't afford to wait to long though.
    rangers 'till I die!!

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
    ...I guess all of the transfer activity and bids on the table will be suspended then until the new man is is and has his say.....could delay any new faces a few weeks.....can't afford to wait to long though.
    The new boss has be assessing the squad for the past 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
      The new boss has be assessing the squad for the past 3 weeks
      Care to mention who that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
        Care to mention who that is?
        Mark Hughes
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I actually think a change of manager was a factor in pushing through with some of our targets to convince them to come to the club. Beard and Fernandes can continue negotiating salaries and fees and probably will have a new big name manager to dangle as bait. Look at some of the names we are targetting: Samba, Onuaha, Bridge - all have played under Hughes.
          Last edited by Westbyfleetr; 08-01-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I expect Hughes to be appointed by Wednesday, so I don't think it's going to make much of a difference. Considering he's worked with Samba and Onuoha in the past I wouldn't be surprised if they both come in now.

Comment

Working...
            X