Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jurrasic warnock gone...........now we move on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jurrasic warnock gone...........now we move on!!

you go cry in your sunday roasts but im sipping some dom to the future.............where we play to win at home and players are in correct positions.........would you let a kwick fit fitter service your new aston martin???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Wish you would move on.

Comment

thats your opinion old son.......i'll not stoop as low with childish insults behind a keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        you go cry in your sunday roasts but im sipping some dom to the future.............where we play to win at home and players are in correct positions.........would you let a kwick fit fitter service your new aston martin???
        shameful absolutely shameful. Genuinely embarassed by some of our fans.

Comment

It's not a insult mate I really do wish you would.

Comment

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              never again will i take my Aston to kwik fit ,made a right balls up
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Yep - the same Jurassic Warnock that gave us the best season in decades and gave us some pride back - do you mean that one?

Numpty.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

yep the very same one!!!....exmrsfactamondo made me the proudest happiest man alive.................once...................move on!

Comment

we must stop living in the past

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      i like reading your posts facto and some of them really make me laugh but can you turn it in tonight? At least show a little respect for warnock!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                        we must stop living in the past
                        i agree but showing warnock a little respect aint asking to much mate!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

im sorry.......neil did a fantastic job and without him we'd be in league one now!

Comment

stop been silly the lot of ye.NW was a great manager for us,but he's been sacked by the people who pay his wages.NW i thank you,but i cant wait for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              i agree but showing warnock a little respect aint asking to much mate!
                              nice healthy pay off , more than what you'll earn in a 1/2 a lifetime , get real ,no one has died or been diagnosed with a terminal disease good luck and move on

Comment

Working...
                              X