Shocking decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking decision

Shocking decision if true not saying Neil was impressing me by any means but awful timing for the following reasons
    1. New manager minimum week to find so no new signings for Newcastle game
    2. Targets that were already identified will not happen
    3. No new players will want to join with so much uncertainty round the club
    4. No outstanding managers available
    5. Let's be realistic if we were to go down warnock perfect man to get us back up

I could go on awful timing and a rubbish decision tony needs to pull of a master stroke here and spend some serious wedge so annoyed with the club for this sad day good luck Neil u deserve better

Totally disagree!

Our owners are no mugs and this in not a knee jerk to failing to win yesterday. I'm willing to bet that Hughes has been interviewed and a salary agreed already. They will announce the new manager in the next 24-48 hours I'm sure.

As for having a negative effect on transfers, if anything it will be the opposite. Players will be more inclined to join a club with a proven Premier League manager.

Comment

is there not an argument that we must have someone already lined up and no doubt tf would have promised funds? maybe why certain bids not happened yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Totally disagree!

Our owners are no mugs and this in not a knee jerk to failing to win yesterday. I'm willing to bet that Hughes has been interviewed and a salary agreed already. They will announce the new manager in the next 24-48 hours I'm sure.

As for having a negative effect on transfers, if anything it will be the opposite. Players will be more inclined to join a club with a proven Premier League manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Totally disagree!

It also shows that Fernandes isn't afraid of a making a potentially unpopular decision. He's made a lot of fan-friendly decisions up to this point,, and they're the easy ones.

Whether it's the right decision, time will tell, but it certainly is a brave one.

Comment

Working...
          X